- This weapon deals primarily damage.
- Bolts fired stick to their target, and will fling bodies on kill.
- The body will damage targets in its path.
- Corpses can be pinned to terrain.
- Flung bodies help in dealing with crowds.
- Low recoil.
- High damage per shot.
- Second highest status chance behind .
- Above average magazine.
- Projectiles have travel time with slight arcing.
- Below average reload speed.
- Boltor Prime (Normal), compared to Boltor (Normal):
- Higher base damage per projectile (46 vs. 25)
- Higher total damage (46 vs. 25)
- Higher base critical chance (12% vs. 10%)
- Higher base critical multiplier (2x vs. 1.8x)
- Higher base status chance (34% vs. 14%)
- Higher average damage per shot (51.52 vs. 27)
- Higher burst DPS (515.2 vs. 236.25)
- Higher sustained DPS (368 vs. 171.3)
- Higher fire rate (10 round(s)/sec vs. 8.75 round(s)/sec)
- Faster reload time (2.4 s vs. 2.6 s)
- More accurate (50 vs. 25)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (13 vs. 2)
- Lower disposition (1.2 vs. 1.3)
- Boltor Prime (Normal), compared to Telos Boltor (Normal):
- Higher base damage per projectile (46 vs. 30)
- Higher total damage (46 vs. 30)
- Lower base critical chance (12% vs. 30%)
- Lower base critical multiplier (2x vs. 2.4x)
- Higher base status chance (34% vs. 16%)
- Higher average damage per shot (51.52 vs. 42.6)
- Higher burst DPS (515.2 vs. 397.46)
- Higher sustained DPS (368 vs. 318.27)
- Higher fire rate (10 round(s)/sec vs. 9.33 round(s)/sec)
- Smaller magazine (60 round(s) vs. 90 round(s))
- More accurate (50 vs. 25)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (13 vs. 12)
- Lack of an innate Truth effect
Lith, Meso, Neo, and Axi refer to Void Relics | (V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics | (B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- On February 9th, 2016, it was announced that Boltor Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on February 16, 2016. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
- Boltor Prime along with , , , , and Rhino Prime were unvaulted on June 27, 2017 to August 1, 2017.
- Boltor Prime, along with , , , , and , was once again unvaulted on July 24, 2018 to September 25, 2018. It resurfaced again together with the same line-up from July 16th, 2019 to September 3rd, 2019.
- The lack of damage means that the mods and will have no effect on this weapon.
- The innate polarity matches .
- Due to its above average status chance, users will often use instead of Cryo Rounds to make or damage, which requires a polarity.
- The Boltor Prime has a knockback effect on kill that can be used instead of Punch Through so the mod slot can be used for something else.
- Boltor Prime was released alongside and .
- Boltor Prime is the sixth primed Primary weapon ever released.
- Compared to previous Prime weapons, the Boltor and the Boltor Prime have a much closer resemblance to each other.
- A possible explanation is the manufacturing faction. The Boltor is a Tenno produced weapon, like, for example, the .
- The Boltor Prime's gold parts can be recolored as of Update 15.13 (2015-02-05).
Boltor Prime Skins
- , the original variant.
- , the Arbiters of Hexis variant.
- Prime, the Orokin version of a Warframe or weapon.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|