“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
The Boltor Prime is the Prime variant of the Boltor rifle, featuring higher damage, critical chance, critical multiplier, status chance, accuracy, fire rate, and slightly faster reload speed. It was released alongside Rhino Prime and Ankyros Prime.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High base damage.
- Tied with Glaxion for the third highest status chance of all continuous primary weapons, behind Phantasma and Glaxion Vandal, and highest status chance of all fully automatic rifles.
- Decent critical chance.
- High fire rate.
- Low recoil.
- High accuracy.
- On kill, bodies will follow the bolt that killed them, damaging anyone in their path and pinning the corpse to walls.
- Innate and polarities.
- Low Impact and no Slash damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Low reload speed.
- Projectiles have travel time with slight arcing.
- Inefficient ammo economy.
- Boltor Prime, compared to Boltor:
- Higher base damage (46.0 vs. 25.0)
- Higher critical chance (12% vs. 10%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2x vs. 1.8x)
- Higher status chance (34% vs. 14%)
- Higher fire rate (10 rounds/sec vs. 8.75 rounds/sec)
- Faster reload speed (2.4 s vs. 2.6 s)
- More accurate (50 vs. 25)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (13 vs. 2)
- Lower disposition (1.15 vs. 1.25)
- Boltor Prime, compared to Telos Boltor:
- Higher base damage (46.0 vs. 30.0)
- Lower critical chance (12% vs. 30%)
- Lower critical multiplier (2x vs. 2.4x)
- Higher status chance (34% vs. 16%)
- Higher fire rate (10 rounds/sec vs. 9.33 rounds/sec)
- Smaller magazine (60 rounds vs. 90 rounds)
- More accurate (50 vs. 25)
- Lack of an innate Truth effect
- Higher Mastery Rank required (13 vs. 12)
AcquisitionBoltor Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
| Lith B4 Rare (V)|
Neo B3 Rare (V)
| Meso M1 Common (V)|
Meso N6 Common (V)
| Lith B1 Uncommon (V)|
Neo R1 Uncommon (V)
| Axi R1 Common (V)|
Axi S3 Common (V)
- See Category:Boltor Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Boltor Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Boltor Prime has a knockback effect on kill that can be used instead of Punch Through so the mod slot can be used for something else.
- Up until Hotfix 12.4.3, Rifle Ammo Mutation did not work for this gun.
- The lack of Slash damage means that the mods Sawtooth Clip and Fanged Fusillade will have no effect on this weapon.
- The innate polarity matches Primed Cryo Rounds.
- Due to its above average status chance, users will often use Rime Rounds instead of Cryo Rounds to make Viral or Magnetic damage, which requires a polarity.
- Boltor Prime is the sixth primed Primary weapon ever released.
- Compared to previous Prime weapons, the Boltor and the Boltor Prime have a much closer resemblance to each other.
- The Boltor Prime's gold parts can be recolored as of Update 15.13.
Boltor Prime Skins
- On February 9th, 2016, it was announced that Boltor Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on February 16, 2016. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
- Boltor Prime along with Ankyros Prime, Boar Prime, Dakra Prime, Mag Prime, and Rhino Prime were unvaulted on June 27, 2017 to August 1, 2017.
- Boltor Prime, along with Ankyros Prime, Hikou Prime, Scindo Prime, Nyx Prime, and Rhino Prime, was once again unvaulted on July 24, 2018 to September 25, 2018. It resurfaced again together with the same line-up from July 16th, 2019 to September 3rd, 2019.
- Boltor, the original counterpart of this gun.
- Telos Boltor, the Arbiters of Hexis custom version.
- Prime, the Orokin enhancement to a Warframe or weapon.