The Bolto is a Tenno secondary that fires piercing bolts with a noticeable travel time.
This weapon can be sold for 5,000, it is also a requisite ingredient for (x2) and .
- Normal Attack
- Normal Attack
- Below average damage
- Very low status chance
- Bolto (Normal Attack), compared to Akbolto (Normal Attack):
- Equal base damage, but different composition:
- Lower burst DPS (334.39 vs. 489.6)
- Lower sustained DPS (210.05 vs. 262.28)
- Lower fire rate (6.83 vs. 10)
- Smaller magazine (15 vs. 30)
- Faster reload time (1.3 vs. 2.6)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (7 vs. 9)
- Higher disposition (●●●●● (1.51x) vs. ●●●●○ (1.30x))
The Bolto's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:15,000|
- Bolts pin killed enemies to walls or floors.
- Bolto can puncture a container and has a 100% chance to destroy the container behind it. The does not have this capability.
- Upon release, the Bolto created no noise when fired, making it SILENT, but in its upgrade section of the Arsenal its noise level was listed as ALARMING. This was because enemies may still be alerted if the player hits the ground around the target. This was a bug and is no longer the case as of Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 2.2 (2016-08-10), Bolto (along with Akbolto and Telos Akbolto) are now ALARMING at all times.
- Unlike its akimbo variant, the Bolto doesn't have a prime version.
- Higher fire rate can be achieved by tapping the trigger at specific intervals, not quickly tapping the trigger, as the fire rate will be lower.
- Pacing shots allows the Bolto to recover from a shot's muzzle climb, improving the accuracy of the following shot.
- The innate polarity can somewhat limit elemental modding potential, thus making it a less desirable polarity for elemental modding. If you wish to focus more on elemental damage, then it is recommended to either ignore the polarity or use Forma to turn it into a more suitable polarity.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.5 (2018-12-13)
- , the dual wield counterpart of this gun.
- , the melee counterpart of this gun.
- , the rifle counterpart of this gun.
- , a Bolto exclusive Syndicate mod.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|