The Boltace are a pair of bladed Tonfas, sharing the same aesthetic style as the Boltor.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 200||Blueprints Price:20,000|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Low Impact and Slash damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Low critical chance and critical multiplier.
- Tied with Ohma for the slowest attack speed of all tonfas.
- Boltace, compared to Telos Boltace:
- Lower base damage (176.0 vs. 210.0)
- Lower critical chance (6% vs. 20%)
- Lower critical multiplier (1.5x vs. 2.0x)
- Lower status chance (28% vs. 35%)
- Lower attack speed (0.92 vs. 1.08)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 11)
- Higher disposition (1.2 vs. 1)
Last updated: Update 26.0
- Boltor, the weapon that inspired its design.
- Bolto, the sidearm counterpart.
- Akbolto, the dual wield sidearm counterpart.
- Telos Akbolto, the custom dual wield sidearm counterpart, used by the Arbiters of Hexis.
- Telos Boltor, the custom rifle counterpart, used by the Arbiters of Hexis.
- Telos Boltace, the Arbiters of Hexis' syndicate version of this weapon.
- Kronen, the prerequisite to the Boltace.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.