- Low and damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Low critical chance and critical multiplier.
- Tied with for the slowest attack speed of all tonfas.
- Boltace (attack: Normal), compared to Telos Boltace (attack: Normal):
- Lower base damage (176 vs. 210)
- Lower critical chance (6% vs. 20%)
- Lower critical multiplier (1.5x vs. 2x)
- Lower status chance (28% vs. 35%)
- Higher disposition (1.25 vs. 1.05)
- Lower attack speed (0.92 vs. 1.08)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 11)
The Boltace's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 200||Blueprints Price:20,000|
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
- , the weapon that inspired its design.
- , the sidearm counterpart.
- , the dual wield sidearm counterpart.
- , the custom dual wield sidearm counterpart, used by the Arbiters of Hexis.
- , the custom rifle counterpart, used by the Arbiters of Hexis.
- , the Arbiters of Hexis' syndicate version of this weapon.
- , the prerequisite to the Boltace.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|