|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 65||Blueprints Price:15,000|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Decent critical chance.
- High status chance.
- Stance mod has polarity, matches Flailing Branch stance.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Puncture and no Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Damage cannot be increased with Slash mods.
- Bo, compared to MK1-Bo:
- Bo, compared to Bo Prime:
- Lower base damage (140.0 vs. 176.0)
- Lower critical chance (12.5% vs. 24%)
- Lower critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 2.6x)
- Lower status chance (20% vs. 32%)
- Lower attack speed (1 vs. 1.08)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 10)
- Higher disposition (1.35 vs. 1.29)
- See Category:Bo Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Bo Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Since Update 8.0 all parts of the Bo are recolorable.
- Since Update 11.0 the Bo no longer ragdolls enemies.
- In Update 13.0, the Bo received a massive damage and attack speed buff, becoming more comparable to the other melee weapons. Enemies killed by the Bo will also ragdoll a significant distance away.
- The weapon's generous status chance is good for slowing enemies down with North Wind.
- Bō (棒:ぼう) is the Japanese word for stick/rod/staff. Used in various forms and styles of martial arts around the world, the staff is a highly versatile weapon. Its composition is usually made of hard wood, and can vary from light to heavy, flexible to rigid, and from simple shaft to decorated ornaments. A bō staff is typically 6 feet long, with other staves of various lengths possessing different names.
- Despite the blue energy depicted in the Bo's portrait, the default energy color of the Bo is red.
- The Bo had a significantly different model in the past, it was updated in Update 19.10
- Only the host is capable of ragdolling enemies with the Bo.
Last updated: Update 26.0
- MK1-Bo, the starter variant of this weapon.
- Bo Prime, the primed variant of this weapon.
- Tipedo, a weapon crafted from the Bo.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.