The Bo staff deals mostly damage, making it useful against Corpus.
This weapon can be sold for 5,000; it is a requisite ingredient for and .
- High damage – effective against shields.
- Decent critical chance.
- High status chance.
- Stance mod has polarity, matches stance.
- Innate polarity.
- Bo (Normal Attack), compared to MK1-Bo (Normal Attack):
- Higher base damage per projectile (140 vs. 90)
- Higher total damage (140 vs. 90)
- Higher base critical chance (12.50% vs. 10.00%)
- Higher base status chance (20.00% vs. 10.00%)
- Higher average damage per tap (157.5 vs. 99)
- Higher burst DPS (157.5 vs. 99)
- Higher sustained DPS (157.5 vs. 99)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 0)
- Lower disposition (●●●●● (1.35x) vs. ●●●●● (1.40x))
- Bo (Normal Attack), compared to Bo Prime (Normal Attack):
- Lower base damage per projectile (140 vs. 176)
- Lower total damage (140 vs. 176)
- Lower base critical chance (12.50% vs. 24.00%)
- Lower base critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 2.6x)
- Lower base status chance (20.00% vs. 32.00%)
- Lower average damage per tap (157.5 vs. 243.58)
- Lower burst DPS (157.5 vs. 263.07)
- Lower sustained DPS (157.5 vs. 263.07)
- Lower attack speed (1 vs. 1.08)
- Less polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 5)
The Bo's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 65||Blueprints Price:15,000|
- Bō (棒:ぼう) is the Japanese word for stick/rod/staff. Used in various forms and styles of martial arts around the world, the staff is a highly versatile weapon. Its composition is usually made of hard wood, and can vary from light to heavy, flexible to rigid, and from simple shaft to decorated ornaments. A bō staff is typically 6 feet long, with other staves of various lengths possessing different names.
- Despite the blue energy depicted in the Bo's portrait, the default energy color of the Bo is red.
- The Bo had a significantly different model in the past, it was updated in Update 19.10
- Only the host is capable of ragdolling enemies with the Bo.
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
- , the starter variant of this weapon.
- , the primed variant of this weapon.
- , a weapon crafted from the Bo.
- , another weapon crafted from the Bo.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|