Garuda sacrifices her health to generate energy.
|Misc:-50% (health deducted)|
18 / 20 / 22 / 25 % (energy gain)
2 HP (minimum health threshold)
- Garuda slashes herself with her talons as she spins into the air, sacrificing up to 50% of her maximum Health and restoring up to 18% / 20% / 22% / 25% of her maximum Energy capacity. Garuda cannot reduce her health below 2 health points using Bloodletting.
- Health cost is 50% of Garuda's maximum HP, including mods.
- Energy gain is the listed % of her maximum energy, including mods.
- Energy gain is affected by Ability Efficiency. For example, 160% Efficiency results in 62.5% Energy gain, while 175% Efficiency results in a 100% gain. This follows the formula:
- Total Energy Gain = Base Energy Gain ÷ (2 - Ability Efficiency).
- Bloodletting can be cast if Garuda has less than 50% of her maximum HP remaining, but will only restore energy proportionate to the amount of HP sacrificed. For example, if she has 25% of her health left (or 50% of 50%) when Bloodletting, the energy gain will be halved.
- Percentage of health deducted is not affected by mods.
- Casting speed is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- Cannot be cast if Garuda has 2 or less health points.
- This ability does not trigger health damage into energy conversion mods like Rage or Hunter Adrenaline.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.