Garuda sacrifices her health to generate energy.
|Misc:-50% (health deducted)|
18 / 20 / 22 / 25 % (energy gain)
2 HP (minimum health threshold)
- Garuda slashes herself with her talons as she spins into the air, sacrificing up to 50% of her maximum Health and restoring up to 18% / 20% / 22% / 25% of her maximum Energy capacity. Garuda cannot reduce her health below 2 health points using Bloodletting.
- Health cost is 50% of Garuda's maximum HP, including mods.
- Energy gain is the listed % of her maximum energy, including mods.
- Energy gain is affected by Ability Efficiency. For example, 160% Efficiency results in 62.5% Energy gain, while 175% Efficiency results in a 100% gain. This follows the formula:
- Total Energy Gain = Base Energy Gain ÷ (2 - Ability Efficiency).
- Bloodletting can be cast if Garuda has less than 50% of her maximum HP remaining, but will only restore energy proportionate to the amount of HP sacrificed. For example, if she has 25% of her health left (or 50% of 50%) when Bloodletting, the energy gain will be halved.
- Percentage of health deducted is not affected by mods.
- Casting speed is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- Cannot be cast if Garuda has 2 or less health points.
- This ability does not trigger health damage into energy conversion mods like Rage or Hunter Adrenaline.
- High enough armor, Energy, and the use of Quick Thinking can effectively make this ability put the Death's Gate passive at a constant max state with a small failsafe with energy.
- This ability gains no benefits from increasing your max HP. Having lower max HP lets you use flat HP regeneration such as health orbs or Oberon's Renewal to generate more energy more quickly.
- Use of Blood Altar and this ability can give Garuda a near infinite supply of energy. Because Blood Altar heals a percentage of your max HP, having higher max HP will make you more durable standing in your altar without impacting your energy generation rate.