Impale an enemy on an altar of talons and siphon health for Garuda and her allies.
|Strength:15 / 17 / 20 / 25 %/s (health per sec)|
|Duration:10 / 15 / 15 / 20 s|
|Range:30 m (pounce range)|
4 / 4.5 / 6 / 8 m (heal radius)
|Misc:8 m (stagger radius)|
1%/s (damage per sec)
3 (limit of active altars)
- Garuda charges to an enemy target within 30 meters, staggering all enemies within a 8 meter radius on reaching her target, then slashing it with a spiraling uppercut that impales the victim upon an altar of talons for 10 / 15 / 15 / 20 seconds. While impaled, the enemy is completely disabled as it stays suspended above the altar helplessly, becomes invulnerable to incoming damage, and bleeds profusely emitting an aura with a 4 / 4.5 / 6 / 8 meter radius; when Garuda or her allies stand within the aura, blood flows from the victim to them, restoring 15% / 17% / 20% / 25% of their missing Health per second, while draining 1% of maximum health per second from the victim. Up to a maximum of 3 altars can be created.
- Pounce range and heal radius are affected by Ability Range.
- Altar duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Health per second is affected by Ability Strength.
- Stagger radius, damage per second and number of max altars are not affected by Mods.
- Health per second is displayed as a buff icon beside the player's shield and health bars.
- Garuda must have sufficient space to land next to the victim to cast this ability.
- Affected allies includes all Warframes, Companions, Eidolon Lures, summoned allied units such as Specters, allied Invasion units, Hostages, Kavor Defectors, and Sortie and Arbitrations Defense Operatives, but not Defense Objects.
- Health restored per second is a percentage of the difference between the current and maximum health of the player or NPC being healed. It is not dependent on the enemy's current or maximum health.
- Pressing the ability button (default Status Effects it received will resume their effects.
) while aiming at an enemy impaled by Blood Altar will release the victim early before duration expires. Damage from outside sources inflicted on the victim while it was invulnerable will be dealt in full when it is released, and all
- Garuda does not leap to the target to release it from the altar, instead she performs the action from her current position.
- Casting Blood Altar is a full body animation that relocates Garuda to her target. Releasing a target does not play an animation on Garuda.
- The aura radius is constantly visible to Garuda and her allies.
- Enemies impaled on a Blood Altar visually appears to be covered in blood while they bleed constantly.
- Altar aura and blood stream colors are affected by Garuda's chosen Energy color.
- Due to the percentage health drain it will also make said heavy units easier to kill.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.