|Rank||Ability Strength||Ability Efficiency||Cost||Strength / Cost|
- At rank 5, Blind Rage will give 24% more Ability Strength than Intensify for the same cost, but abilities will use more energy. At this rank, a fully-ranked Streamline alone is sufficient to negate the downside.
- Fleeting Expertise can be used to negate a maxed Blind Rage's downside at the cost of Ability Duration.
- Can be stacked with Intensify, Transient Fortitude, Augur Secrets and Power Drift to provide a total of +223% Ability Strength.
- Combining this with Fleeting Expertise will grant you +5% ability efficiency, 35% when stacked with Streamline, and a total of 129% increase in ability strength with Intensify. This will cause most abilities to be shortened considerably, so consider only ranking this mod up to 5 or 6 and combining it with Streamline instead, otherwise use it with non-durational frames like Mag/Frost/Oberon.
- Frames with lower energy pools may prefer to use lower ranks of this mod to cast more of their abilities. (I.e:Excalibur, Nekros, Valkyr, etc.)
- Using this mod, Transient Fortitude, and Fleeting Expertise on an Ash will yield incredible results, as it will allow you to deal exceedingly high amounts of damage from range with the Blade Storm ability for little energy cost.
|Warframe||Blind Rage • Fleeting Expertise • Narrow Minded • Overextended • Transient Fortitude|
|Rifle||Critical Delay • Depleted Reload • Heavy Caliber • Tainted Mag • Vile Acceleration • Vile Precision|
|Shotgun||Burdened Magazine • Critical Deceleration • Frail Momentum • Tainted Shell • Vicious Spread|
|Pistol||Anemic Agility • Creeping Bullseye • Hollow Point • Magnum Force • Tainted Clip|
|Melee||Corrupt Charge • Spoiled Strike|