|Rank||Ability Strength||Ability Efficiency||Cost||Strength / Cost|
- At rank 5, Blind Rage will give 24% more Ability Strength than for the same cost, but abilities will use more energy. At this rank, a fully-ranked alone is sufficient to negate the downside.
- can be used to negate a maxed Blind Rage's downside at the cost of Ability Duration.
- Can be stacked with , , and to provide a total of +223% Ability Strength.
- You may also stack it with to get a total of 273% after collecting an Energy Orb.
- Combining this with will grant you +5% ability efficiency, 35% when stacked with , and a total of 129% increase in Ability Strength with . This will cause most abilities to be shortened considerably, so consider only ranking this mod up to 5 or 6 and combining it with Streamline instead, otherwise use it with builds that do not rely on duration.
- Warframes with lower energy pools may prefer to use lower ranks of this mod to cast more of their abilities. (I.e: , , , etc.)
- Using this mod, , and on an will yield incredible results, as it will allow you to deal exceedingly high amounts of damage from range with the ability for little energy cost.
- can make effective use of Blind Rage and easily offset the efficiency penalty as she can quickly replenish her energy reserves with then recover the resulting sacrificed HP with a .
- benefits from this mod quite well as the Ability Strength bonus affects the energy that restores while it is active, which can help offset the efficiency penalty in the long term.
- Synergizes well with the Zariman-exclusive , as the increased Energy cost translates to larger Health restored to self and allies.
- Maximized, maximum Warframe ability calculations.
|Warframe||• • • •|
|Rifle||• • • • •|
|Shotgun||• • • •|
|Pistol||• • • •|