Blind Justice is a stance mod for Nikanas, specializing in high mobility combined with fast overhead slashes.
Can be equipped on:
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination||Length|
|( + ) +|
|(While In Air)|
|(While Wall Latching)|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Ranged Attack|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Many of the attacks do bonus Slash damage
- The Slide Attack is unique from other Nikana stances. It uses both the scabbard and blade instead of merely the blade. In addition, the attack also procs the Lifted status effect, unlike other stances.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This stance's combo animations were first seen at Tennolive 2014.
- Blind Justice is the third Nikana Stance, following Tranquil Cleave and Decisive Judgement. It is the only one out of the three that is uncommon.
- The name "Blind Justice" was confirmed by Geoff Crookes to be a nod to the fictional Japanese character Zatoichi, who was a blind swordsman best known for his use of the reverse-grip style of swordsmanship. The name of the first combo Zatōs Creed is a further reference to the name.
- Like Decisive Judgement, Blind Justice changes the weapon's grip during attacks, in this case using a single-hand reverse-grip style of holding the Nikana. Blind Justice is also the only stance that completely changes the weapon's animations, with unique movements for blocking, stealth attacks, counterattack finishers, wall attacks, and idle animations.
- Unlike Tranquil Cleave and Decisive Judgement, which portrays Frost performing the combo, Blind Justice shows Banshee instead.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Tranquil Cleave, the single-handed stance for Nikanas.
- Decisive Judgement, the two-handed stance for Nikanas.
- Fateful Truth, a PvP-only Nikana stance devised for Conclave.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.