Restore the health and shields of allies within Trinity's Affinity aura while giving them some damage resistance.
|Strength:40% / 50% / 75% / 80% (shield/health restoration)|
25% / 30% / 40% / 50% (damage reduction)
|Duration:3 / 5 / 7 / 10 s (buff duration)|
|Misc:50 m (affinity range)|
75% (damage reduction cap)
- Trinity invokes potent restorative and defensive power from within, restoring 40% / 50% / 75% / 80% of her and her allies' maximum Shields and Health capacity within her own shared Affinity range. Trinity and all affected allies will be granted 25% / 30% / 40% / 50% damage reduction against incoming enemy damage for 3 / 5 / 7 / 10 seconds.
- Shield/health restoration and damage reduction are affected by Ability Strength.
- Buff duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Cast time of 0.5 seconds is affected by and .
- Heal range is set to shared affinity range, and is not affected by Ability Range. However, it is affected by Mending Unity resulting in 75 meters and significantly increased with Fosfors.
- Damage reduction is capped at 75%, achievable by a 50% increase in Ability Strength.
- Damage reduction affects damage taken to shields and overshields, in addition to health.
- Affected allies includes all Warframes, Companions, Eidolon Lures, summoned allied units such as Specters, allied Invasion units, Hostages, Kavor Defectors, Sortie and Arbitrations Defense Operatives, and Defense Objects.
- On Defense Objects, Blessing restores up to 500 health over 5 seconds which does not stack with similar restoration effects. The damage reduction is also capped at 50%.
- Blessing does not grant immunity from Status Effects such as Knockdowns and staggers.
- Even if Trinity enters bleedout while casting, the healing and damage resistance will still be granted, and Trinity's allies will be able to safely revive her. The damage resistance for Trinity still applies, even while being downed.
- After the oxygen has completely run out in Survival, Blessing will replenish Trinity's health and shields as well as grant damage resistance. However, health and shields will still be depleted at a rapid rate, eventually leaving Trinity and her allies at 5 health. After an ally's shields have been depleted at this stage of the mission they will stay depleted, similar to the No Shields Nightmare mode challenge, and Blessing cannot recover them anymore.
- Does not restore or create overshields.
- While active, electricity-like energy waves will appear on all affected characters and companions; the color is affected by Trinity's energy color.
- Can be recast while active. Blessing's previous damage resistance values will be overridden.
- In addition to disappearing when the buff timer reaches zero, Blessing will disappear for a brief moment when recasting.
- In addition to the above, Blessing disappears when the caster of the Blessing goes into Archwing mode.
- Main article: Champion's Blessing
- Building up overshields with while Blessing is on provides and her team with a constant substantial damage buffer, since recasting Blessing will always leave a small window of no damage reduction, and Blessing's damage reduction applies to the generated shields and overshields.
- Because Blessing is unaffected by Ability Range mods, it's recommended to use . The negative range from Narrow Minded does not affect the range of Blessing.
- A build focused on Blessing does not need more than a 50% increase in strength. At 150% Ability Strength, Blessing's restoration is 100% and damage resistance is 75%, the max resistance Blessing can achieve.
- At 125% Ability Strength, Trinity can immediately reset shield gating of herself and allies with a cast of Blessing, providing high survivability.
- Casting Blessing after a Nova casts Molecular Prime will cause the explosions to have your energy color.
- Blessing's healing doesn't consistently heal Kavor Defectors within affinity range. This bug seems to be more prominent when the Defectors are buffed by mote(s) from 's