- The attack speed buff from Berserker is independent of mods and therefore stacks multiplicatively with them.
- Berserker will activate on critical hits from any melee weapon, including those summoned by abilities such as Exalted Blade, Primal Fury, and Hysteria.
- Furthermore, Berserker will trigger if a Channeled melee weapon blocks a critical hit from an enemy.
- The attack speed bonus stacks up to a total maximum benefit of +75% attack speed.
- Each stack has its own duration and will wear off separately.
- Does not speed up the animation of Finishers.
- Berserker will match Fury and Gladiator Vice in effectiveness with just a single critical hit, and will surpass Primed Fury with two stacks, making it vastly more effective than other attack speed mods after the user can get their first crit.
- While higher critical chance weapons are obviously more effective to stack Berserker, even a critical chance as low as 10% can be enough to make use of it if using melee as a main method of attack, as users will only need three crits every 24 seconds to sustain stacks.
- Prior to Hotfix 13.8.1, Berserker would treat melee Stealth Finisher Damage as a critical hit, activating or refreshing the speed bonus. However, despite their damage numbers still displaying as yellow, finishing attacks are no longer automatically considered critical hits.
- On April Fool's Day 2018, the mod card was changed to read out "MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A TRUCK!".
- This is a reference to the song Berserker by the band Love Among Freaks.
- Fury ( Primed), the passive version of this mod.
- Gladiator Vice, another passive version of this mod.
- Quickening, the channeling version of this mod.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.