Not to be confused with the Berserker Warframe, Valkyr.
- Berserker will activate on critical hits from any melee weapon, including those summoned by abilities such as Exalted Blade, Primal Fury, and Hysteria.
- Furthermore, Berserker will trigger if a Channeled melee weapon blocks a critical hit from an enemy.
- The attack speed bonus stacks up to 3 times for a total maximum benefit of +75% attack speed.
- Each stack has its own duration and will wear off separately.
- Does not speed up the animation of Stealth Finishers
- Berserker works best with melee weapons whose critical chance is 20% or greater, allowing for much greater attack speed.
- This mod synergizes well with True Steel, True Punishment, Blood Rush or Maiming Strike, as the increase in critical hit chance will make it more likely for this mod to activate.
- Prior to Hotfix 13.8.1, Berserker would treat melee Stealth Finisher Damage as a critical hit, activating or refreshing the speed bonus. However, despite their damage numbers still displaying as yellow, finishing attacks are no longer automatically considered critical hits.