Stats[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The attack speed buff from Berserker is independent of mods and therefore stacks multiplicatively with them.
- Berserker will activate on critical hits from any melee weapon, including those summoned by abilities such as Exalted Blade, Primal Fury, and Hysteria.
- Furthermore, Berserker will trigger if a melee weapon blocks a critical hit from an enemy.
- The attack speed bonus stacks up to a total maximum benefit of +75% attack speed.
- Each stack has its own duration and will wear off separately.
- Does not speed up the animation of Finishers.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Berserker will match Fury and Gladiator Vice in effectiveness with just a single critical hit, and will surpass Primed Fury and Quickening with two stacks, making it vastly more effective than other attack speed mods after the user can get their first crit.
- While higher critical chance weapons are obviously more effective to stack Berserker, even a critical chance as low as 10% can be enough to make use of it if using melee as a main method of attack, as users will only need three crits every 24 seconds to sustain stacks.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to Hotfix 13.8.1, Berserker would treat melee Stealth Finisher Damage as a critical hit, activating or refreshing the speed bonus. However, despite their damage numbers still displaying as yellow, finishing attacks are no longer automatically considered critical hits.
- On April Fool's Day 2018, the mod card was changed to read out "MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A TRUCK!".
- This is a reference to the song Berserker by the band Love Among Freaks.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Fury ( Primed), the passive version of this mod.
- Gladiator Vice, another passive version of this mod.
- Quickening, a dual-stat passive version of this mod.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.