- The attack speed buff from Berserker is independent of mods and therefore stacks multiplicatively with them.
- Berserker will activate on critical hits from any melee weapon, including those summoned by abilities such as Exalted Blade, Primal Fury, and Hysteria.
- Furthermore, Berserker will trigger if a Channeled melee weapon blocks a critical hit from an enemy.
- The attack speed bonus stacks up to a total maximum benefit of +75% attack speed.
- Each stack has its own duration and will wear off separately.
- Does not speed up the animation of Finishers.
- Berserker activates more often with greater critical chance.
- Reliable Berserker procs may supplant the need for Fury and/or Quickening mods.
- Prior to Hotfix 13.8.1, Berserker would treat melee Stealth Finisher Damage as a critical hit, activating or refreshing the speed bonus. However, despite their damage numbers still displaying as yellow, finishing attacks are no longer automatically considered critical hits.
- On April Fool's Day 2018, the mod card was changed to read out "MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A TRUCK!".
- This is a reference to the song Berserker by the band Love Among Freaks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.