The Baza Prime is the Prime variant of the silenced submachine gun. In addition to improved critical chance and status chance, it has higher magazine size and reserve ammo, faster reload speed, and longer damage falloff range, reducing downtime from frequent reloading while increasing its effective range.
- This weapon deals primarily damage.
- This weapon is Silent.
- Low zoom when aiming.
- Shorter damage falloff distance for a hit-scan weapon.
- Very high accuracy per shot, even at full auto.
- Negligible recoil.
- Silent nature allows for stealth usage.
- Lower zoom allows for a more stable view.
- Tied for third highest fire rate with , behind .
- Third highest critical chance behind .
- Tied for highest critical multiplier with .
- Fastest reload speed.
- Above average magazine.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 50% starting at 30m until 60m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Cannot equip .
- Poor ammo economy.
- Low damage per shot.
- Low status chance.
- Baza Prime (Normal), compared to Baza (Normal):
- Higher base critical chance (28% vs. 26%)
- Higher base status chance (14% vs. 10%)
- Higher average damage per shot (24.96 vs. 24.32)
- Higher burst DPS (416.08 vs. 405.41)
- Higher sustained DPS (318.69 vs. 256.03)
- Farther starting damage falloff distance (30m vs. 22m)
- Farther ending damage falloff distance (60m vs. 34m)
- Larger magazine (60 round(s) vs. 40 round(s))
- Larger max ammo capacity (840 round(s) vs. 800 round(s))
- Faster reload time (1.1 s vs. 1.4 s)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 7)
- Lower disposition (0.95 vs. 1.05)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- The Baza's high accuracy allows it to land headshots consistently compared to other automatic weapons, which along with its good critical hit chance makes it ideal for builds using .
- Its lower status chance compared to some other automatic rifles can be alleviated with the mod, allowing the weapon to spread procs rapidly to enemies, which helps the weapon a lot versus heavy armor.
- Its silenced nature makes it synergize well with , as firing the weapon will not interrupt her ability.
- Since the Baza has very high accuracy, it can use Heavy Caliber with almost no drawback and increasing the weapon's overall damage output.
- Baza Prime was released alongside and .
- Tied with / , , and for the highest critical multiplier of all fully automatic rifles.
- Tied with for the third fastest fire rate of all fully automatic rifles, behind and .
- Fastest reload speed of all fully automatic rifles.
- Tied with for the fourth lowest base damage of all fully automatic rifles, after , / , and ; very reliant on its high critical damage potential.
Baza Prime Skins
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|