Baza Prime is the primed variant of the silenced submachine gun, possessing slightly higher critical chance, status chance, and magazine size, slightly faster reload speed, and longer damage falloff range. The prime's increased magazine and faster reload work to mitigate the normal counterpart's weaknesses of constant downtime from frequent reloading, while the longer damage falloff range gives it much more effective range. Baza Prime was released alongside and .
- High and damage – effective against armor and shields.
- Very high critical chance.
- Tied with / , , and for the highest critical multiplier of all fully automatic rifles.
- Good status chance.
- Extremely high accuracy per shot, even at full auto.
- Negligible recoil.
- Large ammo reserves.
- Fastest reload speed of all fully automatic rifles.
- Tied with for the third fastest fire rate of all fully automatic rifles, behind and .
- Low zoom when aiming, good for mods that require zooming in for bonuses.
- Innate two polarities.
- Tied with for the fourth lowest base damage of all fully automatic rifles, after , / , and ; very reliant on its high critical damage potential.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 50% from 30m to 60m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Poor ammo economy.
- Low zoom when aiming can make ranged shooting more difficult.
- Baza Prime (attack: Normal), compared to Baza (attack: Normal):
- Higher base critical chance (28% vs. 26%)
- Higher base status chance (14% vs. 10%)
- Higher average damage per shot (max Progenitor bonus if applicable) (24.96 vs. 24.32)
- Higher burst DPS (max Progenitor bonus if applicable) (416.08 vs. 405.41)
- Higher sustained DPS (max Progenitor bonus if applicable) (318.69 vs. 256.03)
- Farther starting damage falloff distance (30m vs. 22m)
- Farther ending damage falloff distance (60m vs. 34m)
- Larger magazine (60 round(s) vs. 40 round(s))
- Larger max ammo capacity (840 round(s) vs. 800 round(s))
- Faster reload time (1.1 s vs. 1.4 s)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 7)
- Lower disposition (0.95 vs. 1.05)
Baza Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Lith B8 Rare
Axi B4 Rare (V)
Lith B7 Rare (V)
Meso B4 Rare (V)
|Lith A4 Uncommon
Neo N15 Uncommon
Axi Z1 Uncommon (V)
Lith S10 Uncommon (V)
Lith W2 Uncommon (V)
|Axi N7 Common
Meso C6 Common
Axi W2 Common (V)
Meso E4 Common (V)
Meso P2 Common (V)
Neo R3 Common (V)
|Neo B7 Rare|
Axi B3 Rare (V)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- The Baza's high accuracy allows it to land headshots consistently compared to other automatic weapons, which along with its good critical hit chance makes it ideal for builds using .
- Its lower status chance compared to some other automatic rifles can be alleviated with the mod, allowing the weapon to spread procs rapidly to enemies, which helps the weapon a lot versus heavy armor.
- Its silenced nature makes it synergize well with , as firing the weapon will not interrupt her ability.
- Since the Baza has very high accuracy, it can use Heavy Caliber with almost no drawback and increasing the weapon's overall damage output.
Baza Prime Skins
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|