Baza Prime is the primed variant of the Baza silenced submachine gun, possessing slightly higher critical chance, status chance, and magazine size, slightly faster reload speed, and longer damage falloff range. The prime's increased magazine and faster reload work to mitigate the normal counterpart's weaknesses of constant downtime from frequent reloading, while the longer damage falloff range gives it much more effective range. Baza Prime was released alongside Ivara Prime and Aksomati Prime.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture and Impact damage – effective against armor and shields.
- Very high critical chance.
- Tied with Soma/ Soma Prime, Attica, and Baza for the highest critical multiplier of all fully automatic rifles.
- Good status chance.
- Extremely high accuracy per shot, even at full auto.
- Negligible recoil.
- Large ammo reserves.
- Fastest reload speed of all fully automatic rifles.
- Tied with Baza for the third fastest fire rate of all fully automatic rifles, behind Grakata and Prisma Grakata.
- Low zoom when aiming, good for mods that require zooming in for bonuses.
- Innate two polarities.
- Tied with Baza for the fourth lowest base damage of all fully automatic rifles, after Prisma Grakata, Soma/ Soma Prime, and Grakata; very reliant on its high critical damage potential.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 50% from 30m to 60m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Cannot equip Terminal Velocity.
- Poor ammo economy.
- Low zoom when aiming can make ranged shooting more difficult.
- Baza Prime, compared to Baza:
- Higher critical chance (28% vs. 26%)
- Higher status chance (14% vs. 10%)
- Longer range before damage falloff starts (30m vs. 22m)
- Longer range before damage falloff ends (60m vs. 34m)
- Larger magazine (60 rounds vs. 40 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (840 rounds vs. 800 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (1.1 s vs. 1.4 s)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 7)
- Lower disposition (0.95 vs. 1.05)
Baza Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Lith B8 Rare
Lith B7 Rare (V)
Meso B4 Rare (V)
Axi B4 Rare (V)
|Neo N15 Uncommon
Axi Z1 Uncommon
Lith S10 Uncommon (V)
Lith W2 Uncommon (V)
|Meso C6 Common
Meso P2 Common
Axi W2 Common
Meso E4 Common (V)
Neo R3 Common (V)
|Neo B7 Rare|
Axi B3 Rare (V)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Baza's high accuracy allows it to land headshots consistently compared to other automatic weapons, which along with its good critical hit chance makes it ideal for builds using Argon Scope.
- Its lower status chance compared to some other automatic rifles can be alleviated with the Hunter Munitions mod, allowing the weapon to spread Slash procs rapidly to enemies, which helps the weapon a lot versus heavy armor.
- Its silenced nature makes it synergize well with Ivara, as firing the weapon will not interrupt her Prowl ability.
- Since the Baza has very high accuracy, it can use Heavy Caliber with almost no drawback and increasing the weapon's overall damage output.
Media[edit | edit source]
Baza Prime Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Baza, the normal counterpart.