- This weapon deals primarily damage.
- This weapon is Silent.
- Low zoom when aiming.
- Shorter damage falloff distance for a hit-scan weapon.
- Very high accuracy per shot, even at full auto.
- Negligible recoil.
- Silent nature allows for stealth usage.
- Lower zoom allows for a more stable view.
- Normal Attack
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 50% starting at 22m until 34m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Cannot equip .
- Poor ammo economy.
- Normal Attack
- Very low damage
- Very low status chance
- Low disposition
- Baza (Normal Attack), compared to Baza Prime (Normal Attack):
- Equal base damage, but different composition:
- Lower base critical chance (26.00% vs. 28.00%)
- Lower base status chance (10.00% vs. 14.00%)
- Lower average damage per tap (24.32 vs. 24.96)
- Lower burst DPS (405.41 vs. 416.08)
- Lower sustained DPS (256.03 vs. 318.68)
- Closer starting damage falloff distance (22.0m vs. 30.0m)
- Closer max damage falloff distance (34.0m vs. 60.0m)
- Smaller magazine (40 vs. 60)
- Smaller max ammo capacity (800 vs. 840)
- Slower reload time (1.4 vs. 1.1)
- Less polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (7 vs. 10)
- Higher disposition (●●●○○ (1.05x) vs. ●●●○○ (1.00x))
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 240||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- The weapon's firing sounds increases in pitch when 15 or fewer rounds are remaining in the magazine, indicating that the weapon's magazine is almost empty.
- The weapon has minimal zoom when aiming, helpful for mods that add bonuses while aiming like .
- The Baza's high accuracy allows it to land headshots consistently compared to other automatic weapons, which along with its good critical hit chance makes it ideal for builds using .
- Its lower status chance compared to some other automatic rifles can be alleviated with the mod, allowing the weapon to spread procs rapidly to enemies, which helps the weapon a lot versus heavy armor.
- Its silenced nature makes it synergize well with , as firing the weapon will not interrupt her ability.
- Since the Baza has very high accuracy, it can use Heavy Caliber with almost no drawback and increasing the weapon's overall damage output.
- The Baza are a genus of bird of prey in the Accipitridae family.
- Physically, the weapon bears a strong resemblance to the real-life PP-19 Bizon SMG, due to Baza's underbarrel, horizontal magazine, and its overall appearance.
- The name Baza may be derived from the PP-19's nickname, Bizon.
- The name Baza (shortening of "Barry") is strongly believe to be derived from a conversation had at PAX Aus between DE staff and fans, where "Australian Names" were discussed. It was claimed that "Baza" may be the "most Australian name". There was also discussion about many great names from native flora and fauna (released with the ).
- Tied with / , , and for the highest critical multiplier of all fully automatic rifles.
- Second fastest reload speed of all fully automatic rifles, behind .
- Tied with for the third fastest fire rate of all fully automatic rifles, behind and .
- Tied with for the fourth lowest base damage of all fully automatic rifles, after , / , and ; very reliant on its high critical damage potential.
- , the Prime variant.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.2.15 (2019-02-15)
|Research • Clan • Dojo|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|