The Battacor is a Corpus burst rifle incorporating Sentient technology. Its primary fire shoots fully automatic 2-round bursts and builds charges on kills that powers up its Alternate Fire, an obliterating laser.
- This weapon deals primarily damage on its primary fire and damage on its alt-fire.
- Primary fire is a fully automatic 2-round burst rifle.
- Kills with primary fire stacks charges up to 3 times, increasing the damage of Alternate Fire.
- Alternate Fire fires a powerful beam.
- Primary fire:
- Alternate Fire:
- Good ammo efficiency.
- Second highest critical chance of all burst-fire rifles behind , and tied with for the highest critical chance of all fully automatic rifles.
- Second highest critical multiplier of all burst-fire rifles, behind .
- Tied with for the second highest critical chance of all charge-up rifles, behind / .
- Tied with / and for the highest critical multiplier of all charge-up rifles.
- Primary Fire:
- Alternate Fire:
- Explosion inflicts self-stagger.
- Explosion range cannot be increased with ( ) and .
- The weapon fires as soon as it has reached a full charge, which can lead to premature firing.
- Unusable without gaining charges from primary fire.
- Slowest fire rate of all burst-fire rifles, and the second slowest fire rate of all fully automatic rifles after .
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Energy Lab Research 5,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- Primary fire accumulates up to 3 charges when killing enemies, allowing the Alternate Fire to unleash an -like beam that can pierce and hit multiple enemies. This also causes an explosion with the first surface or enemy impact, inflicting the same damage as the beam itself. All charges are used up when the beam fires.
- Initial hit and explosion apply status separately.
- Charges can only be gained through kills made by the primary fire, or damage from status effects caused by the primary fire.
- Shots explode in a 3.4 meter radius on impact with an enemy.
- Shots explode in a 6 meter radius on impact with a surface.
- Explosion does not need direct line of sight to deal damage and will penetrate walls.
- Explosion has linear damage falloff from 100% to 60% from central impact.
- Beam has a width of 0.5 meters.
- Charge is automatic and does not need to be held down.
- Damage multiplier of the charges is equal to the amount of charges stored (e.g. 3 charges does 3x damage).
- Alt-fire cannot be used without any charges.
- Charge status is indicated by a quintet of horizontal bars on the right side of the crosshairs.
- Charge can be cancelled by pressing the alternate fire button again.
- The Battacor is the first non-Archwing weapon in-game to use the Auto Burst trigger, with the Cyngas being the first overall.
- A Battacor can be seen being tested in a Corpus firing range in the Enrichment Labs area of Orb Vallis, where Conculysts are also being researched on.
- Though Battacor is a primary firearm, there is a ring that looks similar to Jai Link attached to it. This aesthetic is shared with .
- The Battacor's name, like the Ocucor, seems to be a portmanteau, incorporating Battalyst (a Sentient enemy) and the suffix -cor, seen in some other Corpus weapons. Also in line with the Ocucor appearing to be a modified Amp prism, the Battacor appears to be a modified Battalyst arm.
- A hologram of the Battacor can be seen in the Reworked Corpus Ship tileset in a room where a Solaris prisoner can sometimes be found.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.0.5 (2018-11-12)
|Research • Clan • Dojo|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|