The Battacor is a Corpus rifle incorporating Sentient technology. Its primary fire is a fully automatic 2-round burst and builds charges on kills that powers up its Alternate Fire, an obliterating laser. It can be researched from the Energy Lab in the dojo.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Energy Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- Primary fire is a fully automatic 2-round burst rifle.
- Third highest base damage of all fully automatic rifles, behind Attica and Zhuge/Panthera.
- Fully automatic for a burst-fire rifle.
- Second highest critical chance of all burst-fire rifles behind Dex Sybaris, and highest critical chance of all fully automatic rifles.
- Second highest critical multiplier of all burst-fire rifles, behind Tiberon Prime.
- Good status chance.
- High accuracy and low recoil for a burst weapon.
- Alt-fire charges a powerful beam.
- Innate Radiation damage – effective against Alloy Armor, Robotic, and Infested Sinew.
- Kills with primary fire stacks charges up to three times, increasing the damage of alt-fire.
- Tied with Tenora for the highest critical chance and critical multiplier of all charge-up rifles.
- Very fast charge speed.
- Charge is automatic and does not need to be held down.
- Innate 2 meters Punch Through.
- Beam has a width of 0.5 meters.
- Sides of the beam can hit enemies if they are close enough.
- Surface and enemy impacts create a 3-meter explosion inflicting a second instance of the Radiation damage.
- Does not cause self-damage.
- Does not use ammo.
- High magazine capacity.
- Good ammo efficiency.
- Primary fire:
- Innate Magnetic damage – less effective against Alloy Armor.
- No Impact or Slash damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Slowest fire rate of all burst-fire rifles, and the second slowest fire rate of all fully automatic rifles after Panthera.
- Innate Radiation damage – less effective against Shielded, Infested, and Fossilized.
- Low status chance.
- Impact explosion damage decreases with distance from its epicenter.
- Fires as soon as it has reached a full charge, which can lead to premature firing.
- Cannot fire without charges.
- No charges gained from ability, ally or quiick-melee kills.
- Kills with the secondary beam also do not grant charges.
- Primary fire accumulates up to three charges when killing enemies, allowing alt-fire to unleash an Opticor-like beam that can pierce and hit multiple enemies. This also causes an explosion with the first surface or enemy impact, inflicting the same damage as the beam itself.
- Damage multiplier of the charges is equal to the amount of charges stored (e.g. 3 charges does 3x damage).
- Alt-fire cannot be used without any charges.
- Charge status is indicated by a trio of horizontal bars on the right side of the crosshairs.
- The Battacor is the first weapon in-game to use the Auto Burst trigger.
- A Battacor can be seen being tested in a Corpus firing range in the Enrichment Labs area of Orb Vallis, where Conculysts are also being researched on.
- Though Battacor is a primary firearm, there is a ring that looks similar to Jai Link attached to it. This aesthetic is shared with Ocucor.
- The Battacor's name, like the Ocucor, seems to be a portmanteau, incorporating Battalyst (a Sentient enemy) and the suffix -cor, seen in some other Corpus weapons.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.0.5
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|