FANDOM


Barrel Diffusion is a mod that increases the multishot of pistols. These additional rounds do not consume extra ammunition.

StatsEdit

Rank Effect Cost
0 +20% 6
1 +40% 7
2 +60% 8
3 +80% 9
4 +100% 10
5 +120% 11

NotesEdit

  • The additional rounds do not consume additional ammunition.
  • At rank 4 or higher, this mod guarantees that at least 2 rounds will be fired for every 1 round of ammunition expended.
  • At maximum rank, this mod grants an 80% chance to fire one additional round (2 rounds/shot) and a 20% chance to fire two additional rounds (3 rounds/shot).
    • Equipping this mod and Mod TT 20pxLethal Torrent simultaneously will provide 180% multishot, giving the sidearm a 20% chance to fire one additional round (2 rounds/shot) and an 80% chance to fire two additional rounds (3 rounds/shot).
    • For weapons that fire multiple pellets (i.e. a Bronco Bronco) the pellet count is multiplied by the multishot value.
      • A Bronco Bronco with a rank 5 Barrel Diffusion will fire $ 7 \times (1 + 1.2) = 15.4 $ pellets, meaning it has a 60% chance to fire 15 pellets and a 40% chance to fire 16 pellets.
  • The in-game UI will consider any possible multishot capabilities when showing total damage numbers, and does not represent single-projectile damage.
    • Total damage displayed does not represent the actual damage per shot, but the expected average damage.
  • Equipping this mod increases the status chance of a weapon indirectly. This is due to the possibility of shooting more than one projectile. 

GalleryEdit

Patch HistoryEdit

Hotfix 15.5.8
  • Fixed issue with Gammacor caused by using the Barrel Diffusion, Lethal Torrent and Seeker Mods all at once.

Vanilla

  • Introduced.

Start a Discussion Discussions about Barrel Diffusion

  • where is the best way to farm barrel defusion

    8 messages
    • ^ what he said. Survival missions at 15 minutes is the best way to get this mod. Can take awhile since it's up to the RNG gods. :(
    • i have a question dose the good drop rate include dark sector survivals? and what outlines a tear 3 darksector survival
  • Would Barrel Diffusion affect the Gammacor at all?

    11 messages
    • 81.166.56.134 wrote:88.85.159.243 wrote:93.172.165.196 wrote:45.56.1.21 wrote:At max rank its equivalent to a 120% base damage increase...
    • Sorry, contradicted myself. The second statement is true the "whole bullet" part is kinda wrong. As I said, in the latter part, Th...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.