Stats[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The additional rounds do not consume additional ammunition.
- At rank 4 or higher, this mod guarantees that at least 2 rounds will be fired for every 1 round of ammunition expended.
- At maximum rank, this mod grants an 100% chance to fire one additional round (2 rounds/shot) and a 20% chance to fire two additional rounds (3 rounds/shot).
- Equipping this mod and Lethal Torrent simultaneously will provide 180% multishot, giving the sidearm a 100% chance to fire one additional round (2 rounds/shot) and an 80% chance to fire two additional rounds (3 rounds/shot).
- For weapons that fire multiple pellets (i.e. a Bronco) the pellet count is multiplied by the multishot value.
- A Bronco with a rank 5 Barrel Diffusion will fire pellets, meaning it has a 60% chance to fire 15 pellets and a 40% chance to fire 16 pellets.
- The in-game UI will consider any possible multishot capabilities when showing total damage numbers, and does not represent single-projectile damage.
- Total damage displayed does not represent the actual damage per shot, but the expected average damage.
- Equipping this mod increases the status chance of a weapon indirectly. This is due to the possibility of shooting more than one projectile.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Rifle||Split Chamber • Vigilante Armaments|
|Shotgun||Hell's Chamber • Scattered Justice|
|Pistol||Barrel Diffusion ( Amalgam) • Lethal Torrent|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.