Upon Entering ConcourseEdit
- "The wait is over Tenno, Baro Ki'Teer has arrived."
- "My latest safari in the Void has yielded spectacular finds. Unique items for the Tenno of distinction."
- "Tenno! May I extend an invitation to you, my latest collection of choice items from the Void is now available for viewing."
Entering Trade MenuEdit
- "Why hello."
- "Browsing is always free. How fortunate for you."
- "All my wares come from the Void. Perhaps you'll get to visit sometime."
- "Do have a look, who knows, you may turn into a paying customer someday."
- "Some interesting gear you have Tenno, I guess minimalism is making a come back?"
- "Inaros, it's an honor to serve you."
- "Tenno, you honor my people with your Warframe."
- "It brings joy to my heart to see Inaros in action."
If Equipped with Prime GearEdit
- "I have much to show you."
- "Baro Ki'Teer, at your service."
- "Oh my, now here is someone with great taste."
- "I can tell you will appreciate what I have today."
- "Ah, I can see you're no stranger to the finer things."
- "You're a Tenno of greater tastes, I can tell just by looking at you."
- "Well, hello, golden warrior. Just back from the Void, I presume?"
If Equipped with Inaros Prime WarframeEdit
- "Inaros Prime... once-protector of the master artisans of the Luna Placida... and keeper of their secrets. A walking treasure map if ever there was one. The Orokin are dead as dust, and with them your obligation. I, however, am very much alive and... I need stock. For a modest investment we can both do quite well AND keep my kiosk well supplied with Orokin wonders. What say you?"
- "God King! Sales have been brisk, my lord, and, between you and me, my stock is thinning. Might we adventure together? For the usual cut?"
- "My lord! You find me, as always, in my hour of need. I, Baro Ki'Teer, stand ready to accompany you on another adventure of mutual benefit."
- "Great Inaros! Welcome! My shelves grow bare. Might we... you know? The usual?"
On Exiting Trade MenuEdit
- "Come again."
- "Maybe next time."
- "Now you have something to work toward."
- "A little out of your reach? Perhaps a Darvo Deal would be more your speed?"
- "Until next time."
- "Come back soon."
- "Nothing to your liking?"
- "Next time I'll have something you'll want, I'm sure of it."
Upon Purchasing An ItemEdit
- "They say 'money can't buy class', but I think you just proved them wrong."
- "I underestimated you Tenno. I do hope you didn't put yourself in a hole for this?"
- "What a pleasant surprise. Perhaps there's hope for you after all."
- Purchasing the Baro Void-Signal
- "Most excellent! That shall cover the expedition expenses nicely! Come! Time and my clientele wait for no-one!"
- "Your investment shall be returned many times over. This I assure you, oh God King!"
- "Through the beneficence of Inaros, all things are possible!"
If Equipped With Prime GearEdit
- "An excellent choice, be sure to visit again when I have new finds."
- "A pleasure doing business with you Tenno, perhaps you'll come to one of my next parties?"
- "If you like that, come back next time I'm in the relay. I'll have something extra special for you."
Ten minutes left before Baro Ki'Teer leavesEdit
- "Tenno, there is little time left to purchase the finest Orokin-era items this side of Jupiter."
- "This relay is about to get a lot less interesting. Come see me before I go."
- "I have nearly sold out of these items. This is your last chance, I don't know when I will have these again."
When Baro Ki'Teer leaves from Relay / Trade Time is overEdit
- "And now I am off. I hope you don't miss too much while I'm gone."
- "Farewell, Tenno. Until we meet again."
- "I'm afraid I must be off; the Void is calling my name."
During Sands of InarosEdit
Entering the RelayEdit
- "I have a rare opportunity for you."
- "I have a rare opportunity for you. It seems there may be a tomb hidden on that forsaken rock you call Phobos. Tombs mean treasure, and yet, sadly, my usual relic hunters are superstitious idiots who refuse to disturb this so-called 'sacred' place. You, Tenno, however, are more pragmatic, especially when it comes to Ducats, am I right?"
Traveling to the TombEdit
- "Hmph, oh my. You can feel the filth and grit in every breath. This desolate rock is the former colony the backward-thinking sky worshippers. Their stories are worth as much as the sand around you; nothing. The Grineer took 'pity' on their miserable existence years ago, returning this so-called civilization to the sand. Yet, for some elusive reason, their relics have become quite fashionable and thus valuable. Rare antiquities; that's why we're here."
Entering the TombEdit
- "Ignore these glyphs, nothing but nonsense about their so-called god-king. Inaros, is it? How quaint. The only thing heaven-sent from Inaros will be the price his relics fetch at auction."
Hearing the Woman's VoiceEdit
- "Tenno, what is this? How are you doing that?"
- "That voice, Tenno, stop this!"
When Discovering the Sacred VesselEdit
- "A Burial Vessel! It will contain precious relics! There, there, you're not defiling a tomb, you're creating wealth!"
- "Return to your ship. We must examine this Vessel further."
Investigating the First VesselEdit
- "I could have never foreseen this. That Vessel, it contains primitive etchings that seem to be a sort of blueprint. Was a Warframe entombed there?"
- "Look at it. It's exquisite. There's an inscription: 'Prove you are him, destroy the ones who oppress.' Destroy who? Does this smudged glyph represent some enemy? You will have to carry that Vessel into battle and prove yourself if we are to unlock these secrets."
Filling the VesselEdit
- "The glyph, its changed! You must be fulfilling some primitive rite of passage!"
- "Whatever that Vessel wants you to do, I'm certain it's somehow connected to that smudged glyph."
- "I don't know how this happened, but that glyph on the Sacred Vessel, its changed. I suggest you stay on this path."
When the Vessel is FullEdit
- "Tenno, look, the glyph. It's completely clear. And there's a new inscription: 'Return for him.' Return to the tomb so we can get past this superstitious nonsense and on to something worthwhile."
Returning the First VesselEdit
- "I'll be grateful when this is over. I cannot stand this barren place. Even the Orokin could not have enlightened these sand skates."
- "Remember, we're here for relics, not stories, so I'd appreciate if you kept your Tenno Soma-Void-Resonance 'thing' to a minimum. I've had enough of this culture to last a lifetime."
Entering the TombEdit
- "Take the Vessel to the door. What happens?"
Discovering the Second VesselEdit
- "Not again."
After Hearing More of the StoryEdit
- "None of this, none of this could be true! Could it?"
- "What if...? It... it can't be."
- "That voice, return to your ship. I, I must collect myself."
Investigating the Second VesselEdit
- "I'm beginning to think this Inaros myth was drawn from an actual Warframe."
- "Oh, I see. Another glyph, another challenge. See if you can figure out which enemy it represents."
When the Vessel is FullEdit
- "This wretched place, why did I even come here? I keep telling myself it was the treasure but- ...Push it back, stupid Baro, there's no wealth in these memories."
- "Tenno, we need to open that next chamber. Go."
Returning the Second VesselEdit
- "By the Void, the Grineer have picked up our scent! They'll take me... it- Inaros! You have to stop these animals at once!"
Entering the TombEdit
- "So where is she? That voice? I think I need to hear the rest. I think I've needed to hear this for a long time."
- "Find extraction. We're done here."
Investigating the Final VesselEdit
- "The story isn't just a myth, is it?"
- "Look at this sacred vessel; one of four, just as she described. And the challenges, you must prove you're Tenno."
When the Vessel is FullEdit
- "The Grineer are returning in force! Tenno, I don't care about the money anymore, just stop those dogs from getting Inaros!"
Returning the Final VesselEdit
- "Cut them down, make them fear this place! The Grineer should be swept away!"
When Hearing the End of the StoryEdit
- "I tried so hard to forget."
- "It wasn't me I was worried about."
- "But Inaros never came. You've shown me why I came here, Tenno. Not for riches."
After Retrieving the Fourth VesselEdit
- "The doors are closing again. Prove you are worthy of Inaros' strength one last time."
- "My mother's call will be answered. Inaros will rise again. Come home, Tenno."
During Baro Void-Signal MissionEdit
- "Flawless! I detect a few choice artifacts my buyers will salivate for. We must defend as my instruments isolate their locations!"
- "This is indeed the place! My instruments are working to locate nearby objects of beauty... drawing the attention of scavenging Grineer. To arms, oh God King!"
- "Precise as always, God King. But my instruments of divination reveal our position to the Grineer. No matter! The tubemen shall prove no match for us!"
- If Baro's health is reduced to 50%
- "Inaros, I'm hurt! These thieves are ruining my garments!"
- "I am wounded! How dare you!"
- "I fear that I am defending my dignity at the cost of my health!"
- If Baro's health is reduced to 25%
- "I am grievously wounded! How boring!"
- "I fear I shall not be with you much longer God King!"
- "I am overwhelmed!"
- Mission fail
- "Enough! Your investment shall be used to fund my recuperation. Farewell thieves! The day is yours."
- "I must withdraw! Forgive me God King!"
- "Ahhh, that our glorious adventure should meet such a noble end!"
- "Success! My treasures have transported! You shall receive your generous cut, as always."
- "We are once again triumphant! God-King Inaros and his best friend Baro! Away!"
- "Wonderous! Our treasures are secure! Now, let's away and see what we have."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.