“I want more... Operator, please hurry! This story is getting quite good!”This article is a stub. You can help WARFRAME Wiki by adding a sentence or two.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: N/A|
Lith/Meso/Neo/Axi refer to Void Relics
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Charged Shot.
- Pressing the fire button and releasing immediately will fire a quick shot that consumes four ammo.
- Holding the fire button will charge the shot, still consuming four ammo but dealing more damage.
- Enemies killed with a charged shot will be turned into a ghost.
- Each ghost lasts for 7 seconds
- The enemy must be within 50 meters of the user for this effect to happen
- High Puncture damage - effective against Armor.
- Charged shots give deal more damage..
- Good charge critical chance.
- No projectile arc when firing charged or uncharged.
- Has 2 and 1 polarity slot.
- Must be charged for higher power shots.
- Charged shot still consumes 4 ammo, meaning this weapon only has eight shots per reload (at base magazine size) regardless of how you fire it, unlike the other members of the Ballistica family.
- Has a slightly lower than average zoom.
- Attacks have slight travel time.
- Low Impact damage makes it less effective against Shields.
- Alarming (but supposed to be silent)
- Ballistica Prime, compared to Ballistica:
- Ballistica Prime, compared to Rakta Ballistica:
- See Category:Ballistica Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Ballistica Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Unlike other burst-fire weapons, the number in the arsenal reflects the total damage per burst rather than the damage per shot.
Ballistica Prime Skins
- Paris, a silent primary bow.
- Dread, the Stalker's personal primary bow.
- Attica, the primary counterpart of this weapon.
- Rakta Ballistica, Red Veil custom version.
- Ballistica, the non primed counterpart.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.