“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
The Ballistica Prime is the Prime variant of the Ballistica, sporting higher damage, critical chance, critical multiplier, and status chance, larger magazine, and faster charge-up and reload speed. Unlike the standard Ballistica, the Ballisca Prime shoots four arrows simultaneously in a semi-automatic tight spread rather than a recoiling burst-fire spray, making it more accurate. Killing an enemy with a charged shot creates their ghosts that will fight alongside the weapon's user. It was released alongside Hydroid Prime and Nami Skyla Prime.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture and good Slash damage – effective against armor and health.
- High critical chance.
- High overall status chance.
- Charged shots have 1 meter Punch Through.
- Charged shot kills within 50 meters of the user will create a ghost of the enemy that lasts for 7 seconds and will fight alongside the player similar to Specters.
- High reload speed.
- Low charge time.
- No projectile arcing.
- Uniquely fires all four shots in a tight spread simultaneously instead of consecutively, reducing the chance of one missing.
- Innate two and one polarities.
- Low Impact damage – less effective against shields.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Consumes 4 ammo per shot regardless of charge-up unlike other members of the Ballistica family, resulting in an 8-shot magazine.
- Slightly lower than average zoom.
- Spawned ghosts will alert enemies, despite the weapon being silent.
- Ballistica Prime, compared to Ballistica:
- Ballistica Prime, compared to Rakta Ballistica:
AcquisitionBallistica Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Blueprint||Lower Limb||Receiver||String||Upper Limb|
| Lith B2 Rare (V)|
Lith B3 Rare (V)
Lith B5 Rare (V)
Lith B6 Rare (V)
| Lith O1 Common (V)|
Meso A1 Common (V)
Meso M3 Common (V)
Neo B5 Common (V)
Axi K5 Common (V)
Axi V6 Common (V)
| Lith P2 Uncommon (V)|
Meso P1 Uncommon (V)
Neo H2 Uncommon (V)
Neo L1 Uncommon (V)
Neo S7 Uncommon (V)
| Meso G1 Uncommon (V)|
Meso R1 Uncommon (V)
Axi A4 Uncommon (V)
| Lith T1 Uncommon (V)|
Lith V5 Uncommon (V)
Meso S8 Uncommon (V)
Neo N10 Uncommon (V)
- See Category:Ballistica Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Ballistica Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Unlike other members of the Ballistica family, the Ballstica Prime functions as a weapon with innate multishot rather than a burst-fire weapon.
- Enemies killed by this weapon's charged shot will leave behind a ghost that will fight alongside the player similar to Specters.
- If multiple enemies are killed with the same charged shot with Punch Through, they will all become ghosts.
- Ghosts do not block bullets/projectiles, similar to Mirage's Hall Of Mirrors.
- Bursas, Juggernaut, and Stalker (except Shadow Stalker) will not leave a ghost.
- Eximus enemies killed by a charged shot will become ghosts of their non-Eximus versions.
- A ghost of an enemy that spawns minions, such as Drahk Masters, Hyekka Masters, or Sniper Crewman, can spawn friendly minions but will expire along with the ghost that spawned them.
- Ghosts are not created if the enemy is killed by a damage over time proc effect as Slash procs, even if the shot was a charged shot.
- Ghosts, created by charged shot kills, can be scanned with Codex Scanner or Synthesis Scanner, even when the original enemies were already scanned.
Ballistica Prime Skins
- On June 28, 2019, it was announced that Ballistica Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on July 6, 2019. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
Last updated: Update 25.3