Aviator is a Exilus mod that reduces damage taken while airborne.
- Was Previously obtainable from Ergo Glast in a Relay for 75 Animo Beacons.
- Currently drops from the Grineer Nox unit.
- Aviator does not affect Titania when using Razorwing.
- Can be used with Agility Drift to grant a 52% damage resistance while airborne.
- Can be used in conjunction with rolling in the air for an even greater damage reduction.
- 40% damage reduction is equivalent to 200 armor
- This was originally an event-exculsive mod that was rewarded to players who collected at least 50 Oxium during Operation Oxium Espionage.
- It is to be noted that during the event, and before Hotfix 15.7.2, Oxium dropped in quantities of 1-2 instead of the current 7-12.
- Zephyr was introduced shortly after the release of this mod, making it the first mod hinting at upcoming content.
- Aviator was buffed and brought back as an event reward during Operation: Ambulas Reborn.
Last update: Hotfix 22.16.3
|Drift|| Agility Drift • Coaction Drift • Cunning Drift • Endurance Drift • Power Drift • Speed Drift|
|Bullet Jump|| Battering Maneuver • Piercing Step • Rending Turn|
Firewalker • Ice Spring • Lightning Dash • Toxic Flight
|Movement||Maglev • Mobilize • Patagium • Rush • Streamlined Form|
|Resistance||Aviator • Shock Absorbers • Sure Footed (Primed) • Warm Coat|
|Other Utility|| Enemy Sense • Handspring • Heavy Impact • Intruder • Master Thief • Pain Threshold|
Retribution • Thief's Wit
|Augments||Conductor • Escape Velocity • Hysterical Assault • Mesa's Waltz|