- This was originally rewarded to players who collected at least 50 units of Oxium during Operation Oxium Espionage.
- Was previously obtainable from Ergo Glast in a Relay for 75 Animo Beacons during Operation: Ambulas Reborn.
- Currently drops from the Grineer Nox unit.
- Damage reduction affects Titania during Razorwing and Hildryn during Aegis Storm.
- Can be used with Agility Drift to grant a 52% damage reduction while airborne. In addition, can be used with Agility Drift and Aerodynamic to grant 76% damage reduction while airborne.
- Can be used in conjunction with rolling in the air for an even greater damage reduction.
- Damage reduction works similarly to Antitoxin, meaning it applies alongside the modified damage from elemental bonuses. This results in damage reduction differing from 40%.
- Can be combined with Antitoxin. The effects are additive instead of multiplicative, resulting in ~57% less Toxin damage taken while airborne.
The math behind this is 1-(150-40-45)÷150 = 0.567.
- Zephyr was introduced shortly after Operation Oxium Espionage concluded, making this the first mod hinting at upcoming content.
- Originally this mod only provided 5% damage reduction at base rank, up to 20% when fully ranked. Operation: Ambulas Reborn saw the return of this mod as well as its damage reduction doubled at all mod levels.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.5.6
|Drift|| Agility Drift • Coaction Drift • Cunning Drift|
Endurance Drift • Power Drift • Speed Drift • Stealth Drift
|Bullet Jump|| Battering Maneuver • Piercing Step • Rending Turn|
Firewalker • Ice Spring • Lightning Dash • Toxic Flight
|Movement||Maglev • Mobilize • Patagium • Rush • Streamlined Form|
|Resistance||Aviator • Shock Absorbers • Sure Footed ( Primed) • Warm Coat|
|Other Utility|| Enemy Sense • Gale Kick • Handspring • Heavy Impact • Intruder|
Kavat's Grace • Master Thief • Pain Threshold • Retribution
Synth Reflex • Thief's Wit • Vigilante Pursuit
|Augments||Conductor • Escape Velocity • Hysterical Assault • Mesa's Waltz|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.