|Artifact since Update 9.0 (2013-07-13)|
Auras are a type of Mod that provides a passive beneficial effect to the entire squad rather than the Warframe it is equipped on exclusively. If several players in a squad carry copies of the same Aura, the Aura's effects will stack. These effects are map-wide, except specific auras that are explicitly limited on the effect within a player's range like , and .
Additionally, Auras add to your total mod capacity (rather than deduct from it like regular mods do), hence higher rank Aura mods are always more desirable. Furthermore, equipping an Aura with a matching polarity increases mod capacity even more, specifically by double of the Aura's "drain" parameter (e.g. an Aura with a drain of 5 equipped in a matching polarity slot generates an additional mod capacity of 10). In a slot without a polarity, the capacity is the same as the listed drain, and in a slot of a different polarity, the additional capacity is 80% of listed drain, rounded down (e.g. a drain of 5 generates a capacity of 4, a drain of 9 generates a capacity of 7, and so on).
The following Auras are only dropped from Grove Specters:
|Increases Aim Glide/Wall Latch duration
Reduces damage taken while Airborne
|Grants shields equal to a % of energy spent||Uncommon||None|
|Allies gain Health on kill
Aura bearer loses Health on kill
|Reduces enemy armor||Uncommon||None|
|Increases sniper rifle damage||Uncommon||None|
|Reduces Corpus enemies' accuracy||Uncommon||None|
|Increases status chance and status damage of charged melee attacks||Rare||None|
|Pinpoints enemy locations on mini-map||Uncommon||None|
|Provides constant energy regeneration||Uncommon||None|
|Increases Ability Strength after status proc||Rare||None|
|Reduces speed of nearby Infested units||Uncommon||None|
|Displays location of containers and resources on minimap and makes modifications visible through walls||Uncommon||None|
|Increases damage against marked enemies||Rare||Set Mod|
|Reduces Melee Combo duration on self
Increases Melee Combo duration on allies
|Increases maximum health||Uncommon||None|
|Increases secondary weapon damage||Uncommon||None|
|Increases ammo recovery for pistols||Uncommon||None|
|Increases allies' Ability Strength
Reduces player's Ability Strength
|Provides constant health regeneration||Uncommon||None|
|Increases assault rifle damage||Uncommon||None|
|Increases ammo recovery for assault rifles||Uncommon||None|
|Increases Companion Armor and Health||Rare||None|
|Reduces enemy shields||Uncommon||None|
|Increases shotgun damage||Uncommon||None|
|Increases ammo recovery for shotguns||Uncommon||None|
|Increases ammo recovery for sniper rifles||Uncommon||None|
|Increases weapon switch speed||Uncommon||None|
|Increases sprinting speed||Uncommon||None|
|Increases melee weapon damage||Uncommon||None|
|Increases Charge Attack speed
Increases Melee Combo duration
|Reduces toxin damage||Uncommon||None|
- Teammates will not benefit from a player's aura during a mission if that player is dead.
- The aura slot's polarity cannot be swapped with another slot's one.
- Sometimes if a game is lagging, the aura effect may not occur or be delayed.
- and have the highest capacity increase.
- increases the effectiveness of both you and your teammates' aura mods.
- Aura Mod cards were converted from user's Artifacts as of Update 9.0 (2013-07-13), including additional copies if the user obtained more than one artifact before the update.
- For a short time after Update 10.6 (2013-10-30), some Auras (as well as some mods) could have been acquired via transmutation. This was due to a bug where all mods (including the unreleased ones) became obtainable through transmutation. This has been fixed, though some Auras (such as ) have since been released. The list of retrieved auras can be found in Category: Retrieved Content.
|• • • • • • • •|
|• • • • • • • •|
|• • • • • • • • • • • •|
|Unreleased||• • • •|