|Artifact since Update 9.0 (2013-07-13)|
Auras are a type of Mod that provides a passive beneficial effect to the entire squad rather than the Warframe it is equipped on exclusively. If several players in a squad carry copies of the same Aura, the Auras' effects will stack. Additionally, Auras add to your total mod capacity (rather than deduct from it like regular mods), hence higher rank Aura mods are typically more desirable to maximize mod capacity for other mods without the need of Formas.
Furthermore, equipping an Aura with a matching polarity increases mod capacity even more, specifically by double of the Aura's "drain" parameter (e.g. an Aura with a drain of 5 equipped in a matching polarity slot generates an additional mod capacity of 10). In a slot without a polarity, the capacity is the same as the listed drain, and in a slot of a different polarity, the additional capacity is 80% of listed drain, rounded down (e.g. a drain of 5 generates a capacity of 4, a drain of 9 generates a capacity of 7, and so on).
The following Auras are only dropped from Grove Specters:
|Increases Aim Glide/Wall Latch duration
Reduces damage taken while Airborne
|Grants shields equal to a % of energy spent||Uncommon||None|
|Allies gain Health on kill
Aura bearer loses Health on kill
|Reduces enemy armor||Uncommon||None|
|Increases sniper rifle damage||Uncommon||None|
|Reduces Corpus enemies' accuracy||Uncommon||None|
|Increases status chance and status damage of charged melee attacks||Rare||None|
|Pinpoints enemy locations on mini-map||Uncommon||None|
|Provides constant energy regeneration||Uncommon||None|
|Increases Ability Strength after status proc||Rare||None|
|Reduces speed of nearby Infested units||Uncommon||None|
|Displays location of containers and resources on minimap and makes modifications visible through walls||Uncommon||None|
|Increases damage against marked enemies||Rare||Set Mod|
|Reduces Melee Combo duration on self
Increases Melee Combo duration on allies
|Increases maximum health||Uncommon||None|
|Increases secondary weapon damage||Uncommon||None|
|Increases ammo recovery for pistols||Uncommon||None|
|Increases allies' Ability Strength
Reduces player's Ability Strength
|Provides constant health regeneration||Uncommon||None|
|Increases assault rifle damage||Uncommon||None|
|Increases ammo recovery for assault rifles||Uncommon||None|
|Increases Companion Armor and Health||Rare||None|
|Reduces enemy shields||Uncommon||None|
|Increases shotgun damage||Uncommon||None|
|Increases ammo recovery for shotguns||Uncommon||None|
|Increases ammo recovery for sniper rifles||Uncommon||None|
|Increases weapon switch speed||Uncommon||None|
|Increases sprinting speed||Uncommon||None|
|Increases melee weapon damage||Uncommon||None|
|Increases Charge Attack speed
Increases Melee Combo duration
|Reduces toxin damage||Uncommon||None|
- Teammates will not benefit from a player's aura during a mission if that player is dead.
- The aura slot's polarity cannot be swapped with another slot's one.
- Sometimes if a game is lagging, the aura effect may not occur or be delayed.
- and have the highest capacity increase.
- increases the effectiveness of both you and your teammates' aura mods.
- Aura Mod cards were converted from user's Artifacts as of Update 9.0 (2013-07-13), including additional copies if the user obtained more than one artifact before the update.
- For a short time after Update 10.6 (2013-10-30), some Auras (as well as some mods) could have been acquired via transmutation. This was due to a bug where all mods (including the unreleased ones) became obtainable through transmutation. This has been fixed, though some Auras (such as ) have since been released. The list of retrieved auras can be found in Category: Retrieved Content.
|• • • • • • • •|
|• • • • • • • •|
|• • • • • • • • • • • •|
|Unreleased||• • • •|