|Artifact since Update 9.0|
Auras are a type of Mod that provides a passive beneficial effect to Warframe(s) during a mission. Unlike Mods, Auras will affect the entire squad rather than the Warframe it is equipped on exclusively. If several players in a squad carry copies of the same Aura, the Aura's effects will stack. These effects are map-wide, except for specific auras that are centered on the frame with the equipped aura. Examples include Infested Impedance and Loot Detector.
Additionally, Auras add to your total mod capacity rather than deduct from it like regular mods. Furthermore, equipping an Aura in an aura slot of the same polarity further increases mod capacity by double the Aura's drain (e.g. an Aura with a drain of 5 generates an additional mod capacity of 10). In a slot without a polarity, the capacity is the same as the listed drain, and in a slot of a different polarity, the additional capacity is 80% of listed drain, rounded down (e.g. a drain of 5 generates a capacity of 4, a drain of 9 generates a capacity of 7, and so on).
Aura Mod CardsEdit
|Brief Respite||Grants shields equal to a % of energy spent||Uncommon||None|
|Corrosive Projection||Reduces enemy armor||Uncommon||None|
|Dead Eye||Increases sniper rifle damage||Uncommon||None|
|EMP Aura||Reduces Corpus enemies' accuracy||Uncommon||None|
|Empowered Blades||Increases status chance and status damage of charged melee attacks||Rare||None|
|Enemy Radar||Pinpoints enemy locations on mini-map||Uncommon||None|
|Energy Siphon||Provides constant energy regeneration||Uncommon||None|
|Growing Power||Increases Ability Strength after status proc||Rare||None|
|Infested Impedance||Reduces speed of nearby Infested units||Uncommon||None|
|Loot Detector||Displays location of containers and resources on minimap and makes modifications visible through walls||Uncommon||None|
|Mecha Empowered||Increases damage against marked enemies||Rare||Set Mod|
|Physique||Increases maximum health||Uncommon||None|
|Pistol Amp||Increases secondary weapon damage||Uncommon||None|
|Pistol Scavenger||Increases ammo recovery for pistols||Uncommon||None|
|Power Donation|| Increases allies' Ability Strength |
Reduces player's Ability Strength
|Rejuvenation||Provides constant health regeneration||Uncommon||None|
|Rifle Amp||Increases assault rifle damage||Uncommon||None|
|Rifle Scavenger||Increases ammo recovery for assault rifles||Uncommon||None|
|Shield Disruption||Reduces enemy shields||Uncommon||None|
|Shotgun Amp||Increases shotgun damage||Uncommon||None|
|Shotgun Scavenger||Increases ammo recovery for shotguns||Uncommon||None|
|Sniper Scavenger||Increases ammo recovery for sniper rifles||Uncommon||None|
|Speed Holster||Increases weapon switch speed||Uncommon||None|
|Sprint Boost||Increases sprinting speed||Uncommon||None|
|Stand United||Increases armor||Uncommon||None|
|Steel Charge||Increases melee weapon damage||Uncommon||None|
|Toxin Resistance||Reduces toxin damage||Uncommon||None|
- Teammates will not benefit from a player's aura during a mission if that player has died and not revived.
- As of Update 15.1, the aura slot's polarity cannot be swapped with another slot's one.
- Aura Mod cards were converted from user's Artifacts as of Update 9.0, including additional copies if the user obtained more than one artifact before the update.
- For a short time after Update 10.6, some Auras (as well as some mods) could have been acquired via transmutation. This was due to a bug where all mods (including the unreleased ones) became obtainable through transmutation. This has been fixed, though some Auras (such as Dead Eye) have since been released. The list of retrieved auras can be found in Category: Retrieved Content.
- Sometimes if a game is lagging, the aura effect may not occur or be delayed.
- Steel Charge and Power Donation has the highest capacity increase, making it an excellent mod for new frames or frames gaining affinity for new equipment.
- Coaction Drift increases the effectiveness of both you and your teammates' aura mods.
|Madurai||Dead Eye • Growing Power • Pistol Amp • Power Donation • Rifle Amp • Shotgun Amp • Steel Charge|
|Vazarin||EMP Aura • Infested Impedance • Physique • Rejuvenation • Stand United • Toxin Resistance|
|Naramon||Corrosive Projection • Enemy Radar • Energy Siphon • Empowered Blades • Loot Detector • Mecha Empowered • Pistol Scavenger • Rifle Scavenger • Shield Disruption • Shotgun Scavenger • Sniper Scavenger • Speed Holster • Sprint Boost|
|Unreleased||Affinity Amp • Electrical Resistance • Fire Resistance • Frost Insulation • Laser Deflection|