- High damage – effective against health.
- Highest critical chance and critical multiplier of all whips.
- High status chance.
- Stance polarity matches .
- Low and damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Lowest status chance of all whips.
- Below average attack speed.
The Atterax's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:20,000|
- Bears a close resemblance to medieval Flails.
- The head's blades open up if the blocking button is pressed while the Atterax is equipped, and fold inside again after one strike. It is unknown if this is beneficial to its stats in any way.
- The Grineer writing on both the handguard and hilt, while very hard to make out, seems to say " " which translates to "MEAT BLENDER".
- This weapon seems to share a base color scheme with Executioner Harkonar, which implies that this is one of the weapons produced in the Harkonar Production Zone as stated in Executioner Harkonar's Codex Entry.
- Darvo uses the Atterax for plumbing.
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|