|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:20,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Very high critical chance.
- Highest critical multiplier of all whips, and tied with Destreza Prime, (Prisma) Dual Cleavers, Dual Ichor, Dual Raza, Dual Zoren, and Hirudo for all melee weapons.
- High status chance.
- Long reach.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Stance polarity matches Burning Wasp.
- See Category:Atterax Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Atterax Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Berserker pairs well with the Atterax due to this weapon's high critical chance, making Berserker more likely to activate.
- As whips possess the largest spin attack radius of all melee types, it is highly effective with Maiming Strike.
- Bears a close resemblance to medieval Flails.
- The head's blades open up if the blocking button is pressed while the Atterax is equipped, and fold inside again after one strike. It is unknown if this is beneficial to its stats in any way.
- The Grineer writing on both the handguard and hilt, while very hard to make out, seems to say " " which translates to "MEAT BLENDER".
- This weapon seems to share a base color scheme with Executioner Harkonar, which implies that this is one of the weapons produced in the Harkonar Production Zone as stated in Executioner Harkonar's Codex Entry.
- Darvo uses the Atterax for plumbing.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.