Atterax is a Grineer bladed whip used as a tool of execution. It deals high damage, has excellent critical stats, and very long reach, only limited by its slow attack speed.
This weapon deals primarily
Weapon Loadouts Edit
pairs well with the Atterax due to this weapon's high Berserker critical chance, making Berserker more likely to activate.
Bears a close resemblance to medieval Flails.
The head's blades open up if the blocking button is pressed while the Atterax is equipped, and fold inside again after one strike. It is unknown if this is beneficial to its stats in any way.
The Grineer writing on both the handguard and hilt, while very hard to make out, seems to say " " which translates to "MEAT BLENDER".
This weapon seems to share a base color scheme with Executioner Harkonar, which implies that this is one of the weapons produced in the Harkonar Production Zone as stated in Executioner Harkonar's Codex Entry.
Darvo uses the Atterax for plumbing.
Atterax in Codex.
Warframe Atterax, 50 Shades of Red thequickdraw
A look at Warframe Atterax
Warframe Atterax Update 14.7.0
Warframe ATTERAX Build Guide
Warframe - ATTERAX PRIMED REACH - Riven mod
Atterax Sk ns i
Patch History Edit
Mastery Rank increased from 2 to 5.
Damage increased from 45 to 129.
Slam Attack increased from 90 to 387.
Slide Attack increased from 96 to 258.
Parry Angle set to 45.
Fixed Atterax staying awkwardly unraveled several seconds after quick melee attacks.
Fixed the Atterax not returning to its holstered state after its first use.
Fixed the Atterax floating away from your Warframe at the start of a mission.
Fixed issue with the Atterax whip not extending.
Fixed Atterax not animating when viewed in the arsenal.
Made several audio tweaks to Atterax, the Liset engine and Sprag & Ven'kra.
Fixed an issue where Atterax would continue to spin/play idle sounds while on the players back if it was interrupted when using quick melee.
Last updated: Update 26.0
Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics
• Baza ( Boltor , Prime ) • Telos ( Braton , MK1 , Prime ) • Vandal • Buzlok ( Dera ) • Vandal ( Grakata ) • Prisma ( Karak , Wraith ) • Kuva • Mutalist Quanta • Panthera ( Tetra )
( Gorgon , Prisma ) • Wraith ( Soma ) • Prime ( Supra )
( Grinlok ) • Prisma • Kuva Chakkhurr ( Latron , Prime ) • Wraith
( Burston ) • Prime • Hema • Paracyst ( Quartakk ) • Kuva ( Sybaris , Dex ) • Prime
• Amprex • Flux Rifle ( Glaxion ) • Vandal ( Ignis ) • Wraith ( Quanta ) • Vandal
• Miter ( Opticor )
• Argonak • Battacor • Fulmin • Harpak • Hind ( Stradavar ) • Prime • Tenora • Tiberon Prime
• Acceltra ( Ogris ) • Kuva ( Penta , Carmine ) • Secura ( Simulor ) • Synoid ( Tonkor ) • Kuva • Torid
• Ferrox • Javlok
• Astilla ( Boar ) • Prime ( Kohm ) • Kuva
• Arca Plasmor • Corinth • Exergis ( Hek ) • Vaykor ( Strun , MK1 )
( Tigris , Prime )
( Drakgoon )
• Komorex ( Rubico ) • Prime ( Snipetron ) • Vandal ( Vectis ) • Prime ( Vulkar )
• Attica ( Zhuge )
( Cernos , Mutalist , Prime ) • Rakta • Daikyu • Dread • Lenz ( Paris , MK1 )