Atlantis Vulcan is a stance mod for Nunchaku-type weapons, specializing in fast, multi-hit whirling strikes.
Can be equipped on:
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
| Slide + 3x
| In Air +
| Wall Dash +
|Knockdowned Enemy + 400%|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Proc|
- Equipping this stance prevents the user from making charge attacks in the first two attacks. Holding will perform the first two moves of Blazing Vortex, if it is unlocked.
- Tidal Conflagration hits three times.
- Molten Whirlpool is a combo consisting of multiple stationary strikes, striking all enemies within the player's range.
- Infernal Maelstrom's spins not only hit multiple times, but also deal 100% bonus damage, with the final spin doing 200% bonus damage.
- Infernal Maelstrom's last attack is a spinning attack, striking surrounding enemies close enough and ragdolls them away.
- Take caution when using Molten Whirlpool and Infernal Maelstrom, as both combos will slow down the player's movement speed starting from the third input.
- Because of the way that a hold input is registered, Blazing Vortex can be shortcut as "hold ."
- Blazing Vortex's second and third combo consists of multiple strikes while providing decent mobility. However, be careful that there is a 'cooldown / recovery' period after the third attack, leaving the player vulnerable. This can be fixed by having a high enough attack speed. (A maxed Fury will cut down the recovery period by a decent amount, while Berserker will reduce it even further)
- Blazing Vortex's second attack involves a spinning leap into the air, a good chance to land headshots or deal with flying enemies like Ospreys.
- In order to perform a charge attack, two attacks must have been made first, otherwise, Blazing Vortex will be executed.
- Infernal Maelstrom's spin attacks hit fairly high, and may have a good chance to land headshots.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.