Athodai is a Tenno hand-cannon that shoots long-ranged laser beams, with an Alternate Fire function that discharges all ammo to burst-fire in a short-ranged cone. Headshot kills with the primary fire increase the weapon's fire rate and grant unlimited ammo, but locks out the Alternate Fire.
- Innate damage – effective against Cloned Flesh, Infested, and Infested Flesh.
- Primary Fire shoots fully automatic rounds.
- Alternate Fire shoots a cone of energy, ejecting all remaining ammunition in the magazine in a quick burst.
- Innate polarity.
- Innate damage – less effective against Proto Shields.
- Primary Fire:
- Alternate Fire:
- Damage cannot be increased with , or mods.
- Limited range of 12 meters.
- Consumes 1 ammo per damage tick instead of 0.5, unlike most other continuous weapons.
- Prevents zoom.
- Extremely low ammo capacity; requires just 2 reloads to fully deplete all ammo reserves.
Athodai was acquired by watching TennoCon 2020 on WARFRAME's Twitch with a Twitch-linked account for 30 consecutive minutes, between 12:30 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. ET, on August 1st, 2020. It comes with a free weapon slot and pre-installed Orokin Catalyst.
- Due to thousands of players reporting missing Twitch drops, on August 6th, 2020 Athodai was distributed to all players if they were logged in to WARFRAME during TennoCon 2020, regardless if they watched the streams or not. This resulted in some players receiving two Athodai.
|Main Blueprint||6.45%||28 – 29 Rotation B Caches||120 ± 35 Rotation B Caches|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official droptables.
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- Overdrive buff grants 100% increased fire rate and allows it to consume no ammo while firing, bypassing the need to reload, but increases recoil and disables the Alternate Fire feature. The buff lasts for 8 seconds.
- The buff triggers only on headshot kills, and not other weakspots, such as the backpacks of most MOA variants. Similarly, shooting weakspots generated by either or in places other than heads will have no effect either.
- Overdrive's fire rate buff is multiplicative to all other fire rate increases, such as , , 's , or 's Haste .
- Duration cannot be refreshed.
- Overdrive takes precedence over , preventing the Arcane from triggering.
- The Alternate Fire ejects all of the remaining ammunition in the magazine in a single burst.
- Because of this fact, increasing the magazine size of the weapon such as with and using recoil reduction mods like can help to make its damage output more consistent and reliable.
- Alternate Fire can be interrupted (preserving the ammunition left in the magazine) by rolling or quick melee.
- Alternate Fire will not function under the effects of any ammo efficiency or infinite ammo buff (Energized Munitions Overdrive, Arcane Pistoleer, Reactant Buff), instead firing a single round.
- Cannot equip .
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|