Astral Twilight is a stance mod for Glaive-type weapons, featuring highly mobile spins and sweeping slashes.
Can be equipped on:
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
|( + ) +|
|(While In Air)|
|(While Wall Dashing)|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Proc|
- Astral Twilight was initially offered as a reward from completing the Overtake Tactical Alert, which was active from January 22, 2015 to January 26, 2015.
- It can be dropped as a Rathuum reward or from the Lua Spy mission reward.
- Dropped by Denial Bursas, Mimics, and Kuva Jesters.
- Astral Twilight is also offered as a periodic item for sale by Baro Ki'Teer, costing 385 and 175,000 to purchase.
- The existence of this mod was leaked in Update 15.0, when it made appearances in the loading screen and the Codex. It was also available from mod packs and transmutation for a short time before it was patched in Hotfix 15.5.2. Astral Twilight was formally introduced in Update 15.11.
- This was the first Stance mod that did not drop from enemy units, but instead rewarded from a Tactical Alert.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.