Astilla Prime is the primed variant of , acting as a direct upgrade. Astilla Prime was released alongside and .
- High and damage – effective against health and shields.
- High critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- Fires a single slug every shot instead of individual pellets.
- Slugs explode in a 2.4 meter radius after impacting a surface or enemy.
- Initial hit and explosion apply status separately.
- Explosion does not need direct line of sight to deal damage and will penetrate walls.
- Tied with for the highest accuracy of all shotguns.
- Innate two and one polarities.
- Low damage – less effective against armor.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 50% from 30m to 60m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Fewer status counts due to firing a single projectile instead of multiple pellets.
- Explosion inflicts self-stagger.
- Explosion has linear damage falloff from 100% to 70% from central impact.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Ammo inefficient.
- Shatter area of effect cannot hit enemies behind the location of impact.
- Astilla Prime (Slug Impact), compared to Astilla (Slug Impact):
- Higher base damage per projectile (100 vs. 70)
- Higher total damage (100 vs. 70)
- Higher base critical chance (21.00% vs. 17.00%)
- Higher base status chance (37.00% vs. 33.00%)
- Higher average damage per tap (118.9 vs. 80.71)
- Higher burst DPS (514.83 vs. 349.47)
- Higher sustained DPS (378.32 vs. 226.74)
- Larger magazine (24 vs. 16)
- Larger max ammo capacity (120 vs. 112)
- More polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (14 vs. 10)
- Lower disposition (●●●○○ (1.05x) vs. ●●●●○ (1.25x))
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- As a Signature Weapon, Astilla Prime gains a bonus effect with or , gaining an additional 80 reserve ammo, for a total of 200.
- Similar to its standard counterpart, because of the weapon's firing mechanics, the Astilla Prime can be practically treated as a mid-ranged assault rifle that uses shotgun mods. But due to the explosive effects of its slugs, the gun is deceptively effective at crowd control.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|