Astilla Prime is the primed variant of , acting as a direct upgrade. Astilla Prime was released alongside and .
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- High and damage – effective against health and shields.
- High critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- Fires a single slug every shot instead of individual pellets.
- Slugs explode in a 2.4 meter radius after impacting a surface or enemy.
- Initial hit and explosion apply status separately.
- Tied with for the highest accuracy of all shotguns.
- Innate two and one polarities.
- Low damage – less effective against armor.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 50% from 30m to 60m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Fewer status counts due to firing a single projectile instead of multiple pellets.
- Explosion inflicts self-stagger.
- Explosion has linear damage falloff from 100% to 70% from central impact.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Ammo inefficient.
- Shatter area of effect cannot hit enemies behind the location of impact.
- Astilla Prime, compared to Astilla:
- Higher base damage (100 vs. 70)
- Higher area attack damage (140 vs. 120)
- Higher critical chance (21% vs. 17%)
- Higher status chance (37% vs. 33%)
- Larger magazine (24 rounds vs. 16 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (120 rounds vs. 112 rounds)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (14 vs. 10)
- Lower disposition (0.5 vs. 1.2)
Astilla Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Neo T4 Uncommon||Lith A4 Rare||Axi N7 Common||Meso T5 Uncommon|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As a Signature Weapon, Astilla Prime gains a bonus effect with or , gaining an additional 80 reserve ammo, for a total of 200.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|