The Astilla is a Tenno automatic shotgun that fires slugs that explode to deal a secondary AoE attack that damages enemies in a small radius. With strong Impact and Slash damage, this weapon stuns and bleeds enemies with ease.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 240||Blueprints Price:20,000|
This weapon primarily deals Slash damage.
- High damage slug.
- Slug has guaranteed Impact proc.
- Impact with enemies or surfaces creates a shatter that inflicts secondary source of damage to all enemies in a ~5m half-circle in front of the impact.
- High status chance.
- Good critical chance.
- Has damage falloff range starting at 40m and ending at 60m.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Low ammo efficiency against single targets compared to most shotguns.
- Must directly hit enemy for maximum damage.
- Shatter AoE cannot hit enemies behind the location of impact.
- The Astilla fires a slug rather than a traditional spread of pellets. Each slug will deal 30% of the damage to the target upon the initial hit, then explode and deal the remaining 70% as hemispherical damage. Both instances of damage have the same composition of damage types (41% slash).
- The damage listed in the UI is for both the slug and AoE blast; enemies hit only by the AoE will suffer less damage as a result.
- Due to the weapon firing a single slug, the listed status chance is similar to that of a normal weapon, and thus status is not distributed between pellets.
- This is similar to the Arca Plasmor, which also uses shotgun mods but does not use pellets.
- The slug loses accuracy with distance, and can be seen to veer off randomly past a certain point.
- Fatal Acceleration can be added to increase flight speed, as well as increasing minimum and maximum damage falloff penalty ranges to 56 and 84 meters respectively.
- Due to the low ammo pool it is recommended to treat the Astilla not like a automatic shotgun instead like a semi-auto explosive rifle.
- "Astilla" is Spanish for "splinter".