The Astilla is 's signature shotgun, firing glass slugs that explode and damage nearby enemies in a small radius. With strong and damage, this weapon stuns and bleeds enemies with ease. When in Gara's hands, the shotgun holds more reserve ammo.
- High and damage – effective against health and shields.
- Good critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- Fires a single slug every shot instead of individual pellets.
- Slugs explode in a 2.4 meter radius after impacting a surface or enemy.
- Initial hit and explosion apply status separately.
- Explosion does not need direct line of sight to deal damage and will penetrate walls.
- Tied with for the highest accuracy of all shotguns.
- Innate and polarities.
- Low damage – less effective against armor.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 50% from 30m to 60m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Fewer status counts due to firing a single projectile instead of multiple pellets.
- Explosion inflicts self-stagger.
- Explosion has linear damage falloff from 100% to 70% from central impact.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Ammo inefficient.
- Shatter area of effect cannot hit enemies behind the location of impact.
- Astilla (Slug Impact), compared to Astilla Prime (Slug Impact):
- Lower base damage per projectile (70 vs. 100)
- Lower total damage (70 vs. 100)
- Lower base critical chance (17% vs. 21%)
- Lower base status chance (33% vs. 37%)
- Lower average damage per shot (80.71 vs. 118.9)
- Lower burst DPS (349.47 vs. 514.84)
- Lower sustained DPS (226.75 vs. 378.32)
- Smaller magazine (16 round(s) vs. 24 round(s))
- Smaller max ammo capacity (112 round(s) vs. 120 round(s))
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 14)
- Higher disposition (1.25 vs. 0.8)
The Astilla's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 240||Blueprints Price:20,000|
- As a Signature Weapon, Astilla gains a bonus effect with or , gaining an additional 80 reserve ammo, for a total of 192.
- The Astilla fires an explosive slug rather than a traditional spread of pellets.
- The slug loses accuracy with distance, and can be seen to veer off randomly past a certain point.
- Because of the weapon's firing mechanics, the Astilla can be practically treated as a mid-ranged assault rifle that uses shotgun mods. But due to the explosive effects of its slugs, the gun is deceptively effective at crowd control.
- can be added to increase flight speed, as well as increasing minimum and maximum damage falloff penalty ranges to 56 and 84 meters respectively.
- Due to the low ammo pool and slug mechanics it is recommended to treat the Astilla not like an automatic shotgun but instead like an automatic explosive rifle.
- "Astilla" is Spanish for "splinter".
- Upon reloading, the Astilla makes a loud "ping" noise in a manner similar to the M1 Garand, an American semi-automatic rifle.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.3.3 (2019-03-01)
- , 's signature throwing knives.
- , Gara's signature hammer.
- , the Primed counterpart of this weapon.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|