Assimilate is a Warframe Augment Mod for Nyx that allows her to move and attack while channeling Absorb and prevents friendly fire from being absorbed, at the cost of shrinking Absorb's effective radius by 50%.
- Can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Assimilate reduces speed to a slow walk and disables all Maneuvers requiring the use of the jump or crouch buttons.
- Players can perform the revive action, melee attacks, and interact with objects (hacking terminals, power cells, etc.) during Assimilate.
- Players can still regain lost Energy with the relevant Syndicate Weapon Augments -specifically Entropy and Blight- and Energy Orbs; however, all other forms of Energy gain are disabled and Energy Leech/Parasitic Eximus units can still drain energy.
- Self-damage from explosive weapons like the Lenz or Ogris will not apply when this augment is active, so their damage will not contribute to Absorb and therefore will not drain additional energy.
- Rift Strike can be used to reach distant enemies and gain ground, though players will need to perform Charged Attacks.
- Electromagnetic Shielding can be used to absorb some of the damage that nearby allies receive while also retaining a fast movement speed by using Final Harbinger's Dark Light combo.
- Some melee weapons and combos may be used to bypass the movement penalty, such as the Nikana's Blind Justice Guiding Light combo.
- Using Dispatch Overdrive gives you more movement speed during Assimilate.
- Switching to the Operator can allow the player to use Void Dash and get to objectives quicker while still keeping Assimilate active on Nyx.
- While equipping Assimilate, casting Absorb during Aim Glide will not stop or slow down the maneuver until Nyx touches the ground.
- After its introduction and upon request from the Community, Assimilate was updated to allow for teammates to fire at and charge up Absorb in Update 19.13.
- This update was later undone with Hotfix 20.2.3 upon feedbacks that it drains too much energy.
Last update: Hotfix 220.127.116.11
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.