The mission is split into several major sections:
- Breach the gates by delivering a moltecoil charge and defending it while moltecoil melts the locks. Can be completed stealthily if nearby enemies are dispatched and there is no active alarm.
- Find and disable 3 Navar-Cannon systems before it fires the tectonic shot at the colony (timed challenge). Hacking a system or destroying an exposed circuit on the front of each bunker will lower its walls. Tenno may find it quicker to use the ziplines or parkour across the ravine, rather than running around to the back of other bunkers.
- Reach the command center, acquire 3 telemetry keys, and defend the telemetry console while Lotus changes target.
- Discharge the cannon into the nearby galleon and disable the telemetry system.
- Archwing enemies can attack players on this tileset and mission as a form of air support for your foes.
- Assault is a particularly long mission. According to the developers it is the longest non-endless game mode made to date.
|PvE||Standard||Assassination • Capture • Defection • Defense • Excavation • Exterminate • Hijack • Interception • Junction • Mobile Defense • Rescue • Sabotage (Deception, Hive, Orokin, Reactor, Sealab) • Spy • Survival|
|Archwing||Exterminate • Interception • Mobile Defense • Pursuit • Rush|
|Unique||Arena (The Index, Rathuum) • Assault • Infested Salvage • Recovery • Sanctuary Onslaught|
|Arena||Cephalon Capture • Annihilation • Team Annihilation • Lunaro|
|Alert • Arbitrations • Crossfire • Hazards • Incursion • Invasion • Nightmare Mode • Sortie • Tile Sets • Void Fissure • Free Roam|