The Artemis Bow is Ivara's signature Exalted Weapon, which can only be used upon activating the ability of the same name. It fires seven arrows at once in a vertical spread, which can be reoriented into a horizontal spread by holding down the fire button.
Refer to the weapon's ability page for a list of mods that affect the weapon.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Very high critical chance.
- High status chance.
- Innate 2.0x critical multiplier.
- Every shot fires 7 arrows, which can be oriented vertically, horizontally, or diagonally.
- Arrow damage is not divided among the arrows.
- A full charge isn't necessary to deal the weapon's maximum damage.
- Concentrated Arrow augment replaces the 7 arrows for a single arrow that, on headshots, has increased critical chance and releases a Blast explosion with a guaranteed Impact proc.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Innate 1 meter punch through.
- On kill, bodies will follow the arrow that killed them, damaging anyone in their path and pinning the corpse to walls.
- Does not use ammunition.
- Can use the bow-exclusive Thunderbolt mod.
- Can use the Hunter Munitions mod.
- Innate two and one polarities.
- Low Impact and Slash damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Status chance is split between each of its seven arrows, requiring simultaneous hits to maximize status procs, exacerbated by the large spread.
- Wide projectile spread reduces effectiveness on a single target unless firing at point-blank range.
- Projectiles generated by multishot will deal the same damage as normal projectiles; adding multishot will not decrease the damage per arrow.
- Before 100% status chance, the listed status chance is the base chance per shot that at least one arrow will proc a status; the actual base status chance per arrow is ~3.14%.
- With Concentrated Arrow augment:
- Explosion has innate Blast damage – less effective against Ferrite Armor and Infested Sinew.
- The single arrow deals the same amount of damage as an individual arrow without the augment.
- Charge has no effect on damage; only the projectile speed.
- Explosion has 0% status chance.
- Punch Through is removed, and can not be increased with mods.
- Arrows have a travel time with slight arcing.
- Requires energy to activate and consumes energy per shot.
- As an Exalted Weapon, it cannot benefit from, nor contribute to the set bonus of any Set Mods (the Vigilante Mod Set can still apply if equipped on Warframe, Primary or Robotic Weapons, and not on the Exalted Weapon itself).
- Cannot equip Amalgam Mods (e.g., Amalgam Serration).
- See Category:Artemis Bow (Weapon) Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Artemis Bow (Weapon) Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Artemis Bow weapon appears in the Arsenal after unlocking Ivara's Artemis Bow ability.
- The displayed damage number of 240 in the Arsenal is Artemis Bow's base damage of 160 multiplied by Artemis Bow's innate 1.5x damage multiplier.
- Firing arrows with a half charge allows players to shoot arrows in a diagonal orientation.
- Charging shots does not increase arrow flight speed, unless Concentrated Arrow is equipped.
- Multishot mods apply separately to all seven arrows, meaning it's possible to get a maximum of 21 arrows with Split Chamber and Vigilante Armaments equipped.
- Hunter Munitions can be utilized to greatly bypass enemy defenses such as Shields and Armor.
- Artemis is a deity from Ancient Greek mythology, most famous for being the goddess of the hunt.
- One of Artemis' symbols is the bow and arrow.
- Before the introduction of moddable Exalted Weapons, the stats of the Artemis Bow depended on the mods equipped on the player's Primary weapon.
- Artemis Bow is the first and only Exalted primary in the game.
Last updated: Hotfix 23.1.3