The Artemis Bow is Ivara's signature Exalted Weapon, which can only be used upon activating the ability of the same name. It fires seven arrows at once in a vertical spread, which can be reoriented into a horizontal spread by holding down the fire button.
Refer to the weapon's ability page for a list of mods that affect the weapon.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Very high critical chance.
- High status chance.
- Innate 2.0x critical multiplier.
- Every shot fires 7 arrows, which can be oriented vertically, horizontally, or diagonally.
- Arrow damage is not divided among the arrows.
- A full charge isn't necessary to deal the weapon's maximum damage.
- Concentrated Arrow augment replaces the 7 arrows for a single arrow that, on headshots, has increased critical chance and releases a Blast explosion with a guaranteed Impact proc.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Innate 1 meter punch through.
- On kill, bodies will follow the arrow that killed them, damaging anyone in their path and pinning the corpse to walls.
- Does not use ammunition.
- Can use the bow-exclusive Thunderbolt mod.
- Can use the Hunter Munitions mod.
- Innate two and one polarities.
- Low Impact and Slash damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Arrows have a travel time with slight arcing.
- The base status chance is divided among its base amount of arrows.
- With Concentrated Arrow augment:
- Explosion has innate Blast damage – less effective against Ferrite Armor and Infested Sinew.
- The single arrow deals the same amount of damage as an individual arrow without the augment.
- Charge has no effect on damage; only the projectile speed.
- Explosion has 0% status chance.
- Punch Through is removed, and can not be increased with mods.
- It's almost impossible to make all 7 arrows hit a single target unless when firing at point blank ranges, minimizing the amount of damage players can do on a single target.
- Requires energy to activate and consumes energy per shot.
- As Exalted Weapon, it cannot get nor contribute to the set bonus of any Set Mods.
- See Category:Artemis Bow (Weapon) Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Artemis Bow (Weapon) Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The displayed damage number of 240 in the Arsenal is Artemis Bow's base damage of 160 multiplied by Artemis Bow's innate 1.5x damage multiplier.
- Firing arrows with a half charge allows players to shoot arrows in a diagonal orientation.
- Charging shots does not increase arrow flight speed, unless Concentrated Arrow is equipped.
- Multishot mods apply separately to all seven arrows, meaning it's possible to get a maximum of 21 arrows with Split Chamber and Vigilante Armaments equipped.
- Hunter Munitions can be utilized to greatly bypass enemy defenses such as Shields and Armor.
- Artemis is a deity from Ancient Greek mythology, most famous for being the goddess of the hunt.
- One of Artemis' symbols is the bow and arrow.
- Before the introduction of moddable Exalted Weapons, the stats of the Artemis Bow depended on the mods equipped on the player's Primary weapon.
- Artemis Bow is the first and only Exalted primary in the game.
Last updated: Hotfix 23.1.3