The Arquebex are a pair of heavy energy mortars of Entrati design, functioning as the Voidrig Necramech's built-in Exalted Weapon. It can only be utilized through using the Guard Mode ability, which will bunker the mech down in a siege-mode to compensate for the recoil.
This weapon deals primarily Blast damage.
- Innate Blast damage – effective against Machinery and Fossilized.
- Innate Heat damage – effective against Cloned Flesh, Infested, and Infested Flesh.
- Tied with Mausolon for the second highest critical chance of all Arch-guns.
- Very high critical multiplier.
- Tied with Larkspur for the highest status chance of all Arch-guns.
- Shots explode in a 6 meter radius on impact with a surface or enemy.
- No damage falloff.
- Has infinite ammunition and does not need to reload.
- Innate polarity.
- Innate Blast damage – less effective against Ferrite Armor and Infested Sinew.
- Innate Heat damage – less effective against Proto Shields.
- User cannot move while active.
- No zoom, thus cannot benefit from Critical Focus or Marked Target.
- Projectiles have travel time with heavy arcing.
- Invisible projectiles make it difficult to determine the projectile's trajectory before impact.
- Requires energy to activate and use.
- The Arquebex appears in the Arsenal after unlocking Voidrig's Guard Mode ability, allowing for the ability to upgrade it and customize its colors.
- As an Archgun, the Arquebex uses Arch-gun mods, but is incapable of penetrating the armor on the Profit-Taker Orb.
- The Arquebex will appear in the mission results screen and appear to collect Affinity, even if the Voidrig Necramech was not in use.
- Like Mesa's Regulators, the Arquebex is not a summoned weapon but instead activates an already present "body part".
|Archwing • Compare All|
|Archwings||Amesha • Elytron • Itzal • Odonata (Prime)|
|Arch-guns|| Cortege • Corvas • Cyngas • Dual Decurion • Fluctus|
Grattler • Imperator ( Vandal) • Kuva Ayanga • Larkspur • Mausolon • Phaedra • Velocitus
|Arch-melees|| Agkuza • Centaur • Kaszas • Knux|
Onorix • Rathbone • Veritux ( Prisma)