The Arquebex are a pair of heavy energy mortars of Entrati design, functioning as the Voidrig Necramech's built-in Exalted Weapon. It can only be utilized through using the ability, which will bunker the mech down in a siege-mode to compensate for the recoil.
- Highest base damage of all weapons in the game, and combined with its firing rate, highest DPS of all weapons in the game.
- Tied with for the second highest critical chance of all Arch-guns, behind fully charged .
- Very high critical multiplier.
- Tied with primary fire, alt-fire, and alt-fire for the highest status chance of all Arch-guns.
- Shots explode in a 6 meter radius on impact with a surface or enemy.
- No damage falloff.
- Initial hit and explosion apply status separately.
- Explosion does not need direct line of sight to deal damage and will penetrate walls.
- Has infinite ammunition and does not need to reload.
- Innate polarity.
- Innate damage – less effective against Ferrite Armor and Infested Sinew.
- Innate damage – less effective against Proto Shields.
- User cannot move while active.
- No zoom, thus cannot benefit from or .
- Projectiles have travel time with heavy arcing.
- Default-color projectiles can be nearly invisible making it difficult to determine the projectile's trajectory before impact, unless the Energy/Emission color of the weapon is customized to something highly visible like bright blue or green.
- Requires energy to activate and use.
- The Arquebex appears in the Arsenal after unlocking Voidrig's ability, allowing for the ability to upgrade it and customize its colors.
- As an Archgun, the Arquebex uses Arch-gun mods, but is incapable of penetrating the armor on the Profit-Taker Orb.
- "Particle System Quality" must be set to Medium or higher in order to see the projectiles and tracer rounds fired by the Arquebex.
- The Arquebex will appear in the mission results screen and appear to collect Affinity, even if the Voidrig Necramech was not in use.
- The color of the projectiles fired is determined by Voidrig's Energy color, rather than the Arquebex energy color.
- Like 's , the Arquebex is not a summoned weapon but instead activates an already present "body part".
- Its name seems to be derived from the "arquebus", the earliest known design of a rifle.
|Archwing • Compare All|
|Archwings||Amesha • Elytron • Itzal • Odonata (Prime)|
|Arch-guns||• • • ( ) • • ( ) • ( ) • • • • • •|
|Arch-melees||• • • • • • ( )|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|