- Armis Ulta will fire his modified at players continuously dealing damage at up to a range of 32m.
- If the player gets close to him (within a 10-meter radius), he will perform a powerful ground slam that inflicts damage, as well as the proc, similar to Powerfists.
- He sometimes deploys Numo Traps if he is not actively engaging in combat with a player. The trap will remain active for 8 seconds and will detonate if the player gets within a 5m radius. Upon detonation, it will deal damage.
- When active, it will pull nearby players to it, but is possible to escape it by moving quickly or performing Maneuvers.
- The trap works similarly to 's 's Vortex part, but it does not ragdoll players nor does it deal damage over time.
- Unlike Dru Pesfor and Rana Del, He cannot dodge, even if aimed at.
- Despite the Codex stating that he has 100 Shields, 150 Flesh, and 200 Alloy Armor at base, he actually has 2500 Shield, 1000 Flesh, and 50 Alloy Armor at base.
- Occasionally, when subjected to 's , the soul graphic created is incomplete, showing only his feet
|Investor Relations Department||Armis Ulta • Dru Pesfor • Rana Del • 002-ER|
|Loan Reclamation Division||Lockjaw & Sol • Nako Xol • Pelna Cade • Ved Xol|
|Robotics Technology Division||Auditor • Azoth • Jad Teran • Raptor RX|
|Zenith Galactical||Derim Zahn • Jen Dro • M-W.A.M. • Tia Mayn|