“You seek power, you pay in blood.”This item's acquisition and usage is limited to player versus player missions.
The Arcata is the weapon used by Tenno in the Conclave mode of Lunaro.
- This weapon can only be used in the Lunaro game mode.
- This weapon cannot be modded.
- Despite not being able to mod the Arcata, the mod menu will still appear if one were to press a button assigned for modding.
- Any time a mod is placed, the mods will not be in use and the weapon will return modless.
- It was mentioned in Devstream 78 that the Arcata may be available in cooperative missions, however little mention about its development has been made since then.
- Arcata's mismatched mod screen with its own stats.
- You cannot polarize it with a Forma or upgrade the Arcata with a Orokin Catalyst.
Warframe at E3 - New 'Lunaro' Game Mode Coming Soon
Lunaro & All You Need To Know (Warframe)
- Fixed an issue where the tip of the Lunaro Arcata would be swirly.
- Fixed Clients not being able to see the Arcata in Lunaro Captura Arsenal.
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 4
- Fixed issue causing Arcata to be invisible after halftime until performing a melee attack.
Update: Specters of the Rail
- Fixed the Arcata appearing unranked in the Conclave Arsenal.
Hotfix: Lunaro 5
- Fixed a rare occurrence where the Arcata would do 2x melee damage in Lunaro.
- Fixed new players not being given the Arcata, resulting in a functionality loss in the Conclave Arsenal.
Hotfix: Lunaro 4
- You will now be immune to damage and staggers for 2 seconds after being knocked down, but can still have the Lunaro knocked out of your Arcata.
Hotfix: Lunaro 3
- Removed the stagger effect from the Arcata in Lunaro - it'll now take multiple swings landed to stun an opponent.
- Potential fix for idle Arcata spin not playing sometimes.
- Fixed the Arcata appearing as an ‘Unranked’ weapon in the Arsenal.
Hotfix: Lunaro 1
- Tweaked Arcata impact sounds.
Last updated: Update 25.1