Awarded for capturing the Eidolon Gantulyst.
Operation: Scarlet Spear sold Arcane Ultimatum for 2,000 Scarlet Credits.
Operation: Orphix Venom sold Arcane Ultimatum for 400 Phasic Cells.
|Arcane||5.29%||18 – 19 captures||127 ± 42 captures|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official droptables.
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
- The additional armor is unaffected by mods. For example, a with a max rank , and an active rank-5 will have an armor rating of:
- Armor = Base Armor × (1 + Armor Mod) + Arcane Ultimatum
- Armor = 350 × (1 + 1.1) + 1200
- Armor = 1935
- Mercy kills will activate the effect.
- The effect can be activated by the user's Sunika or Sahasa Kubrow performing a finisher attack via their unique precepts.
- Duration can be refreshed.
- This arcane was originally dropped in The Jordas Verdict. Following Update 22.14 (2018-03-01), all Trial missions were retired from the game and the arcane drops in turn were moved to the Eidolons instead.
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|