Arcane Strike is an Arcane Enhancement that provides a chance on each hit with any weapon to increase the speed of melee attacks for a short time.
Effect[edit | edit source]
Awarded for killing or capturing the Eidolon Gantulyst.
Operation: Scarlet Spear sold Arcane Strike for 1,500 Scarlet Credits.
Operation: Orphix Venom sold Arcane Strike for 300 Phasic Cells.
|Arcane||18.25%||5 – 6 kills||34 ± 11 kills|
|Arcane||14.63%||6 – 7 captures||44 ± 15 captures|
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The increase in attack speed is an additive bonus.
- Also triggers on hits by ranged weapons, Warframe powers, or sentinels.
- Arcane Strike also affects the attack speed of Exalted Blade, Hysteria, Primal Fury, and Blade Storm.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Particularly effective with area effects that hit many times.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This arcane was originally dropped in The Law of Retribution and its associated Nightmare Mode. Following Update 22.14, all Trial missions were retired from the game and the arcane drops in turn were moved to the Eidolons instead.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|