- Capturing the Eidolon Gantulyst grants a 5.29% chance to get an Script error, killing it will not yield this arcane.
- This enhancement synergizes with Nekros' Despoil Augment, as it makes Desecrate use Nekros' health to cast instead of his energy. Coupled with the health orbs generated with Desecrate this allows Nekros to heal nearby allies as he replenishes his own health.
- Having Arcane Pulse installed twice provides two independent chances for it to trigger. If these occur simultaneously, both will provide health, granting up to 225 health.
- The extra health from Arcane Pulse is not considered as being from a health orb, and thus will not affect Equinox's passive or Equilibrium.
- This arcane was originally dropped in The Law of Retribution and its associated nightmare mode. Following Update 22.14, all Trial missions were retired from the game and the arcane drops in turn were moved to the Eidolons instead.
- Arcane Pulse can heal Excavators and Defense cryopods, provided they are within range when it triggers.
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.