AcquisitionRewarded from Rotations A and C of Arbitrations.
|Arcane||5%||20 A rotations||135 ± 45 A rotations|
|Arcane||5%||20 C rotations||135 ± 45 C rotations|
Expected refers to total number of runs a player can expect to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of runs a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained visit here.
- Directly reduces ammo cost by a percentage while active. At rank 5, no ammo will be consumed.
- After being activated by the secondary, the buff also works on primary weapons.
- Alt-fire modes that shoot all remaining bullets in an automatic burst ( Cyanex, Nagantaka, or Pandero) shoot the current number of bullets left in the magazine while conserving them, allowing for an ammo-efficient, repeated use of these modes.
- However, Azima's alt-fire still consumes ammo as normal.
- Can greatly improve the performance of weapons that otherwise have low magazine size like Akbronco ( Prime) or Twin Rogga.
- Synergizes well with Pyrana Prime's passive, allowing the wielder to make more use of the fire rate/akimbo buff without sacrificing the buff's duration to reloads.
- Non-headshot kills suffice to trigger the arcane.
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|