Arcane Pistoleer is an Arcane Enhancement that provides a chance on killing an enemy with a headshot from a secondary weapon to increase ammo efficiency for a short time.
Effect[edit | edit source]
Rewarded from Rotations A and C of Arbitrations.
|Arcane||5%||20 A Rotations||135 ± 45 A Rotations|
|Arcane||5%||20 C Rotations||135 ± 45 C Rotations|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official droptables.
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Directly reduces ammo cost by a percentage while active. At rank 5, no ammo will be consumed.
- After being activated by the secondary, the buff also works on primary weapons.
- Alt-fire modes that shoot all remaining bullets in an automatic burst ( Cyanex, Nagantaka, or Pandero) shoot the current number of bullets left in the magazine while conserving them, allowing for an ammo-efficient, repeated use of these modes.
- Azima alt-fire still consumes the entire magazine as normal, but the turrets themselves benefit from partial ammo efficiency, expending their ammo more slowly and therefore lasting much longer. However, 100% ammo efficiency does not benefit turrets in any way and they will last their normal duration.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Can greatly improve the performance of weapons that otherwise have low magazine size like Akbronco ( Prime) or Twin Rogga.
- Synergizes well with Pyrana Prime's passive, allowing the wielder to make more use of the fire rate/akimbo buff without sacrificing the buff's duration to reloads.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|