Arcane Momentum is an Arcane Enhancement that provides a 60% chance to increase the Reload Speed for 12 seconds on Sniper-type weapons whenever the player achieves a Critical Hit. This effect's duration can be refreshed while active.
|Rank||Reload Speed Bonus|
Awarded for killing or capturing the Eidolon Teralyst.
Operation: Scarlet Spear sold Arcane Momentum for 1,000 .
Operation: Orphix Venom sold Arcane Momentum for 200 .
|Pluto Proxima Orphix / C||10%||~ 10 C Rotations||65 ± 21 C Rotations|
|Neptune Proxima Orphix / C||10.34%||~ 9 C Rotations||63 ± 21 C Rotations|
|Venus Proxima Orphix / C||10.34%||~ 9 C Rotations||63 ± 21 C Rotations|
|Eidolon Teralyst Kill||14.95%||~ 6 Kills||42 ± 14 Kills|
|Eidolon Teralyst Capture||12.05%||~ 8 Kills||53 ± 17 Kills|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official drop tables.
See Mission Rewards#Standard Missions for definitions on reward table rotations.
For more detailed definitions and information, visit here.
- Any Critical Hit can trigger the effect
- Using a Sentinel weapon with a proper sustained critical hit rate is a good way making use of this Arcane, weapons include:
- It's crucial to use it on a Sentinels such as Diriga, Djinn, Wyrm Prime, or Taxon whose weapon are modified with a proper range attack mod like with .
- This is because many of their shots miss on mid and high range.
- It's recommended to avoid using mods like or .
- None of this works if the player is in a stealth state because being so makes a Sentinel stop firing its weapon at enemies.
- This arcane was originally dropped in The Jordas Verdict. Following Update 22.14 (2018-03-01), all Trial missions were retired from the game and the arcane drops in turn were moved to the Eidolons instead.
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Holdfasts • The Quills • Vox Solaris|