Awarded for killing or capturing the Eidolon Teralyst.Scarlet Spear sells Arcane Momentum for 1000 Scarlet Credits.
|Arcane||14.95%||6 – 7 kills||43 ± 14 kills|
|Arcane||12.05%||8 – 9 captures||54 ± 18 captures|
Expected refers to total number of runs a player can expect to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of runs a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained visit here.
- Any Critical Hit can trigger the effect
- Using a Sentinel weapon with a proper sustained critical hit rate is a good way making use of this Arcane, weapons include:
- It's crucial to use it on a Sentinels such as Diriga, Djinn, Wyrm Prime, or Taxon whose weapon are modified with a proper range attack mod like with Eagle Eye.
- This is because many of their shots miss on mid and high range.
- It's recommended to avoid using mods like Vicious Spread or Heavy Caliber.
- None of this works if the player is in a stealth state because being so makes a Sentinel stop firing its weapon at enemies.
- This arcane was originally dropped in The Jordas Verdict. Following Update 22.14, all Trial missions were retired from the game and the arcane drops in turn were moved to the Eidolons instead.
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|