Arcane Momentum is an Arcane Enhancement that provides a chance to increase the Reload Speed on Sniper-type weapons whenever the player achieves a Critical Hit. This effect's duration can be refreshed while active.
Effect[edit | edit source]
Awarded for killing or capturing the Eidolon Teralyst.
|Arcane||14.95%||6 – 7 kills||43 ± 14 kills|
|Arcane||12.05%||8 – 9 captures||54 ± 18 captures|
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Any Critical Hit can trigger the effect
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Using a Sentinel weapon with a proper sustained critical hit rate is a good way making use of this Arcane, weapons include:
- It's crucial to use it on a Sentinels such as Diriga, Djinn, Wyrm Prime, or Taxon whose weapon are modified with a proper range attack mod like with Eagle Eye.
- This is because many of their shots miss on mid and high range.
- It's recommended to avoid using mods like Vicious Spread or Heavy Caliber.
- None of this works if the player is in a stealth state because being so makes a Sentinel stop firing its weapon at enemies.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This arcane was originally dropped in The Jordas Verdict. Following Update 22.14, all Trial missions were retired from the game and the arcane drops in turn were moved to the Eidolons instead.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|