Effect[edit | edit source]
Awarded for killing or capturing the Eidolon Gantulyst.
Operation: Scarlet Spear sold Arcane Guardian for 1,500 Scarlet Credits.
Operation: Orphix Venom sold Arcane Guardian for 300 Phasic Cells.
|Arcane||15.68%||6 – 7 kills||41 ± 14 kills|
|Arcane||11.92%||8 – 9 captures||54 ± 18 captures|
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The additional armor is not affected by mods and is additive to total armor. For example, a Chroma with a max rank Steel Fiber, and active Rank 5 Arcane Guardian will have an armor rating of:
Base Armor × (1 + Armor Mods) + Arcane Guardian = 350 × (1 + 1.1) + 900 = 1,635 armor.
- The Arcane Duration cannot be refreshed, while one instance is still active.
- This Arcane cannot be activated while Revenant's Mesmer Skin is active.
- This Arcane cannot be activated when Rhino's Iron Skin is hit.
- However, the Arcane can be activated during 3 seconds of invulnerability after casting.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This arcane was originally dropped in The Law of Retribution and its associated Nightmare Mode. Following Update 22.14, all Trial missions were retired from the game and the arcane drops in turn were moved to the Eidolons instead.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|