Awarded for killing or capturing the Eidolon Gantulyst.
Operation: Scarlet Spear sold Arcane Guardian for 1,500 Scarlet Credits.
Operation: Orphix Venom sold Arcane Guardian for 300 Phasic Cells.
|Arcane||15.68%||6 – 7 kills||41 ± 14 kills|
|Arcane||11.92%||8 – 9 captures||54 ± 18 captures|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official droptables.
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
- The additional armor is not affected by mods and is additive to total armor. For example, a with a max rank , and active Rank 5 will have an armor rating of:
Base Armor × (1 + Armor Mods) + Arcane Guardian = 350 × (1 + 1.1) + 900 = 1,635 armor.
- The Arcane Duration cannot be refreshed, while one instance is still active.
- This Arcane cannot be activated while 's is active.
- This Arcane cannot be activated when 's is hit.
- However, the Arcane can be activated during 3 seconds of invulnerability after casting.
- This arcane was originally dropped in The Law of Retribution and its associated Nightmare Mode. Following Update 22.14 (2018-03-01), all Trial missions were retired from the game and the arcane drops in turn were moved to the Eidolons instead.
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|