- Killing the Eidolon Gantulyst grants a 15.68% chance to get an Arcane Guardian.
- Capturing the Eidolon Gantulyst grants a 11.92% chance to get an Arcane Guardian.
- The additional armor is not affected by mods and is additive to total armor. For example, a Chroma with a max rank Steel Fiber, and active Rank 3 Arcane Guardian will have an armor rating of:
Base Armor × (1 + Armor Mods) + Arcane Guardian = 350 × (1 + 1.1) + 600 = 1,335 armor
- Two Arcane Guardians will be activated independently from each other, stacking up to 1200 armor bonus when activated at the same time (or within each other duration).
- This Arcane cannot be activated while Revenant's Mesmer Skin is active.
- This Arcane cannot be activated when Rhino's Iron Skin is hit.
- However, the Arcane can be activated during 3 seconds of invulnerability after casting.
- This arcane was originally dropped in The Law of Retribution and its associated Nightmare Mode. Following Update 22.14, all Trial missions were retired from the game and the arcane drops in turn were moved to the Eidolons instead.
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.