Arcane Grace is an Arcane Enhancement that provides a chance whenever the player receives health damage to regenerate a percentage of health per second for a short time.
Effect[edit | edit source]
Awarded for capturing the Eidolon Hydrolyst.
Operation: Scarlet Spear sold Arcane Grace for 4,000 Scarlet Credits.
Operation: Orphix Venom sold Arcane Grace for 800 Phasic Cells.
|Arcane||5%||20 captures||135 ± 45 captures|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official droptables.
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The amount of health restored refers to health per second, not the total of the duration.
- Does not trigger on 's taking damage.
- Low framerates can lead to irregular health regen properties.
- Works best on warframes with a high base Health and Armor, such as Nidus, Grendel and Inaros
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This arcane was originally dropped in The Law of Retribution and its associated Nightmare Mode. Following Update 22.14, all Trial missions were retired from the game and the arcane drops in turn were moved to the Eidolons instead.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|