Arcane Grace is an Arcane Enhancement that provides a chance whenever the player receives health damage to regenerate a percentage of health per second for a short time.
Awarded for capturing the Eidolon Hydrolyst.
Operation: Scarlet Spear sold Arcane Grace for 4,000 .
Operation: Orphix Venom sold Arcane Grace for 800 .
|Veil Proxima Orphix / C||1.41%||~ 70 C Rotations||486 ± 162 C Rotations|
|Eidolon Hydrolyst Capture||5%||~ 20 Kills||134 ± 44 Kills|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official drop tables.
See Mission Rewards#Standard Missions for definitions on reward table rotations.
Drop chances are rounded to two decimal places, following the official drop tables repository.
Expected means a player can expect to obtain at least one of a drop every N attempts on average.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 1 in 10^2,3, and 4 probability not to have recieved a single drop (99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to have received at least one drop).
The combined probability of multiple drops is
1 - ((1-A%) * (1-B%) * ...) (add drops in same rotation)
For more detailed definitions and information, visit here.
- The amount of health restored refers to health per second, not the total of the duration.
- Does not trigger on 's taking damage.
- Low framerates can lead to irregular health regen properties.
- Works best on warframes with high base Health and Armor, such as , and .
- This arcane was originally dropped in The Law of Retribution and its associated Nightmare Mode. Following Update 22.14 (2018-03-01), all Trial missions were retired from the game and the arcane drops in turn were moved to the Eidolons instead.
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Holdfasts • The Quills • Vox Solaris|