WARFRAME Wiki
Advertisement
WARFRAME Wiki

Arcane Fury is an Arcane Enhancement that provides a 60% chance upon delivering a critical hit to increase Melee Damage for 18 seconds.

Can be sold for Credits64.png 1,000.

Effect[]

Rank Melee Damage Bonus
0 +30%
1 +60%
2 +90%
3 +120%
4 +150%
5 +180%

Acquisition

Awarded for killing or capturing the Eidolon Hydrolyst.

Operation: Scarlet Spear sold Arcane Fury for 2,000 ScarletCredits.png Scarlet Credits.

Operation: Orphix Venom sold Arcane Fury for 400 PhasicCells.png Phasic Cells.

Item Source Chance Expected Nearly Guaranteed
ArcaneFury.png Veil Proxima Orphix / C 2.82% ~ 35 C Rotations 241 ± 80 C Rotations
ArcaneFury.png Neptune Proxima Orphix / C 3.45% ~ 28 C Rotations 196 ± 65 C Rotations
ArcaneFury.png Eidolon Hydrolyst Kill 13.76% ~ 7 Kills 46 ± 15 Kills
ArcaneFury.png Eidolon Hydrolyst Capture 11.24% ~ 8 Kills 57 ± 19 Kills

All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official drop tables. See Mission Rewards#Standard Missions for definitions on reward table rotations.
For more detailed definitions and information, visit here.

Notes[]

  • The increase in damage stacks additively with mods that increase base damage e.g. Mod TT 20px.png Pressure Point.

Trivia[]

  • This arcane was originally dropped in The Jordas Verdict. Following Update 22.14 (2018-03-01), all Trial missions were retired from the game and the arcane drops in turn were moved to the Eidolons instead.

Patch History[]

Update 31.6 (2022-06-09)

ARCANE STAT CHANGES PER RANK

We’ve adjusted the values of older Arcanes with the goal of making lower rank Arcanes more viable, and more desirable while collecting as a result. In short, there are three stats that each Arcane tends to have (speaking generally) -- for example, a percentage chance, a stat buff, and the duration of the buff.

Certain Arcanes increase all of these stats per rank (making them scale exponentially), but we are changing it so that only one stat is affected by rank (making it scale linearly). The other stats will now be at the max-rank value regardless of the Arcane Rank, thereby buffing lower-rank Arcanes as a result.

Arcane Fury

On Critical Hit: 60% (was 10%) chance for +30%/180% Melee Damage to Melee Weapons for 18s (was 3s).

Update 22.12 (2018-02-09)

  • Now has a base value of 30% with a base chance of 10%.

Update 17.9.1 (2015-10-29)

  • Introduced with The Jordas Verdict.
Advertisement