- Capturing the Eidolon Hydrolyst grants a 5.00% chance to get an Arcane Energize, killing it will not yield this arcane.
|Arcane Energize||5.00%||20 – 21 captures||90 ± 41 captures|
- Channeled Warframe abilities like Excalibur's Exalted Blade and Ember's World On Fire do not block energy gained from Arcane Energize.
- Having two Arcane Energize sets installed provides two independent chances for it to trigger, granting up to 200 energy if they occur simultaneously.
- The extra energy from Arcane Energize is not considered as being from an energy orb, and thus will not affect Equinox's passive, Equilibrium or Energy Pulse.
- This arcane was originally dropped in The Jordas Verdict. Following Update 22.14, all Trial missions were removed from the game and the arcane drops in turn were moved to the Eidolons instead.
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|