Arcane Energize is an Arcane Enhancement that provides a 60% chance to gain additional Energy for you and nearby allies within 15m whenever you pick up an Energy Orb, with a 15 second cooldown between uses.
|Veil Proxima Orphix / C||1.41%||~ 70 C Rotations||486 ± 162 C Rotations|
|Eidolon Hydrolyst Capture||5%||~ 20 Kills||134 ± 44 Kills|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official drop tables.
See Mission Rewards#Standard Missions for definitions on reward table rotations.
Drop chances are rounded to two decimal places, following the official drop tables repository.
Expected means a player can expect to obtain at least one of a drop every N attempts on average.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 1 in 10^2,3, and 4 probability not to have recieved a single drop (99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to have received at least one drop).
The combined probability of multiple drops is
1 - ((1-A%) * (1-B%) * ...) (add drops in same rotation)
For more detailed definitions and information, visit here.
- Channeled Warframe abilities like 's and 's do not block energy gained from Arcane Energize.
- The extra energy from Arcane Energize is not considered as being from an energy orb, and thus will not affect 's passive, , 's , or 's shield restore.
- Universal Orbs created by 's can trigger Arcane Energize.
- Energy Motes created by can not trigger Arcane Energize.
- This arcane was originally dropped in The Jordas Verdict. Following Update 22.14 (2018-03-01), all Trial missions were removed from the game and the arcane drops in turn were moved to the Eidolons instead.
- Nightwave's Season 1 & Intermission 2 rank 25 awarded one unranked . Nora's Choice rank 26 awarded three unranked .
- Operation: Scarlet Spear sold Arcane Energize for 4,000 .
- Operation: Orphix Venom sold Arcane Energize for 800 .
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Holdfasts • The Quills • Vox Solaris|