Effect[edit | edit source]
Awarded for capturing the Eidolon Hydrolyst.
Operation: Scarlet Spear sold Arcane Energize for 4,000 Scarlet Credits.
Operation: Orphix Venom sold Arcane Energize for 800 Phasic Cells.
|Arcane||5%||20 captures||135 ± 45 captures|
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Channeled Warframe abilities like Excalibur's Exalted Blade and Banshee's Sound Quake do not block energy gained from Arcane Energize.
- The extra energy from Arcane Energize is not considered as being from an energy orb, and thus will not affect Equinox's passive, Equilibrium, Energy Pulse, or Hildryn's shield restore.
- Universal Orbs created by Lavos's Transmutation Probe can trigger this arcane.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This arcane was originally dropped in The Jordas Verdict. Following Update 22.14, all Trial missions were removed from the game and the arcane drops in turn were moved to the Eidolons instead.
- Nightwave's Season 1 & Intermission 2 Rank 25 reward yielded one unranked Arcane Energize.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|