- Killing the Eidolon Teralyst grants a 14.95% chance to get an Arcane Consequence.
- Capturing the Eidolon Teralyst grants a 12.05% chance to get an Arcane Consequence.
- Having two Arcane Consequence installed provides two independent chances for it to trigger. If these occur simultaneously, both will provide their bonus, granting up to an 80% parkour velocity.
- A similar effect can also be achieved when used with Arcane Agility.
- This arcane was originally dropped in The Jordas Verdict. Following Update 22.14, all Trial missions were retired from the game and the arcane drops in turn were moved to the Eidolons instead.
- Can be used with Ivara's Prowl, to significantly increase mobility as the arcane effects roll distance and speed as well as bullet jumps.
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|