|Rank||Chance to fully restore shields||Cooldown|
Awarded for capturing the Eidolon Hydrolyst.
Operation: Scarlet Spear sold Arcane Barrier for 4,000 .
Operation: Orphix Venom sold Arcane Barrier for 800 .
|Veil Proxima Orphix / C||1.41%||~ 70 C Rotations||486 ± 162 C Rotations|
|Eidolon Hydrolyst Capture||5%||~ 20 Kills||134 ± 44 Kills|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official drop tables.
See Mission Rewards#Standard Missions for definitions on reward table rotations.
For more detailed definitions and information, visit here.
- Includes any loss of shields, including environmental damage (needs retesting after update 27.2).
- Does not trigger on 's taking damage or on taking damage to health.
- It will also restore overshields on top of the normal shield capacity
- Strong synergy with and Adaptation, allowing shields to resist high amounts of damage and continually be restored to full.
- This arcane was originally dropped in The Law of Retribution and its associated Nightmare Mode. Following Update 22.14 (2018-03-01), all Trial missions were retired from the game and the arcane drops in turn were moved to the Eidolons instead.
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Holdfasts • The Quills • Vox Solaris|