|Rank||Chance to fully restore shields||Cooldown|
Awarded for capturing the Eidolon Hydrolyst.
Operation: Scarlet Spear sold Arcane Barrier for 4,000 Scarlet Credits.
Operation: Orphix Venom sold Arcane Barrier for 800 Phasic Cells.
|Arcane||5%||20 captures||135 ± 45 captures|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official droptables.
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
- Includes any loss of shields, including environmental damage (needs retesting after update 27.2).
- Does not trigger on 's taking damage or on taking damage to health.
- It will also restore overshields on top of the normal shield capacity
- Strong synergy with and Adaptation, allowing shields to resist high amounts of damage and continually be restored to full.
- This arcane was originally dropped in The Law of Retribution and its associated Nightmare Mode. Following Update 22.14 (2018-03-01), all Trial missions were retired from the game and the arcane drops in turn were moved to the Eidolons instead.
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|