Awarded for killing or capturing the Eidolon Hydrolyst.
Operation: Scarlet Spear sold Arcane Avenger for 2,000 Scarlet Credits.
Operation: Orphix Venom sold Arcane Avenger for 400 Phasic Cells.
|Arcane||11.7%||8 – 9 Kills||56 ± 19 Kills|
|Arcane||11.24%||8 – 9 Captures||58 ± 19 Captures|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official droptables.
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
- A Rank 5 Arcane Avenger adds 45 percentage points to a weapon's critical chance after other bonuses.
- Arcane Avenger stacks additively with other percentage point bonuses, such as , Void Stalker and . For example, an with a max rank , , and Arcane Avenger, will have a [25% × (1 + 120%) + 60% + 45%] = 160% critical chance on attacks.
- This Arcane cannot be activated while 's is active.
- This Arcane cannot be activated when 's is hit.
- However, the Arcane can be activated during 3 seconds of invulnerability after casting.
- This arcane was originally dropped in The Law of Retribution and its associated Nightmare Mode. Following Update 22.14 (2018-03-01), all Trial missions were retired from the game and the arcane drops in turn were moved to the Eidolons instead.
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|