Effect[edit | edit source]
Awarded for killing or capturing the Eidolon Hydrolyst.
Operation: Scarlet Spear sold Arcane Avenger for 2,000 Scarlet Credits.
Operation: Orphix Venom sold Arcane Avenger for 400 Phasic Cells.
|Arcane||11.7%||8 – 9 kills||56 ± 19 kills|
|Arcane||11.24%||8 – 9 captures||58 ± 19 captures|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official droptables.
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A Rank 5 Arcane Avenger adds 45 percentage points to a weapon's critical chance after other bonuses.
- Arcane Avenger stacks additively with other percentage point bonuses, such as Covenant, Void Stalker and Cat's Eye. For example, an Atterax with a max rank True Steel, Cat's Eye, and Arcane Avenger, will have a [25% × (1 + 120%) + 60% + 45%] = 160% critical chance on attacks.
- This Arcane cannot be activated while Revenant's Mesmer Skin is active.
- This Arcane cannot be activated when Rhino's Iron Skin is hit.
- However, the Arcane can be activated during 3 seconds of invulnerability after casting.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This arcane was originally dropped in The Law of Retribution and its associated Nightmare Mode. Following Update 22.14, all Trial missions were retired from the game and the arcane drops in turn were moved to the Eidolons instead.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|