Effect[edit | edit source]
Awarded for killing or capturing the Eidolon Hydrolyst.
Operation: Scarlet Spear sold Arcane Arachne for 2,000 Scarlet Credits.
Operation: Orphix Venom sold Arcane Arachne for 400 Phasic Cells.
|Arcane||13.76%||7 – 8 kills||47 ± 16 kills|
|Arcane||12.74%||7 – 8 captures||51 ± 17 captures|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official droptables.
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The buff is additive to damage mods like .
- All weapons except melee weapons are affected by the damage buff.
- The buff duration cannot be refreshed, and must be triggered again through a new wall latch, after it expires.
- Applies to many abilities.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This Arcane was originally dropped in The Jordas Verdict. Following Update 22.14, all Trial missions were retired from the game and the Arcane drops, in turn, were moved to the Eidolons instead.
- Prior to Update 24.2, Arcane Arachne damage multiplier could be stacked upon subsequent wall latches, allowing for a large damage increase on the next hit.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|