Awarded for killing or capturing the Eidolon Hydrolyst.
Operation: Scarlet Spear sold Arcane Arachne for 2,000 Scarlet Credits.
Operation: Orphix Venom sold Arcane Arachne for 400 Phasic Cells.
|Arcane||13.76%||7 – 8 kills||47 ± 16 kills|
|Arcane||12.74%||7 – 8 captures||51 ± 17 captures|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official droptables.
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
- The buff is additive to damage mods like .
- All weapons except melee weapons are affected by the damage buff.
- The buff duration cannot be refreshed, and must be triggered again through a new wall latch, after it expires.
- Applies to many abilities.
- This Arcane was originally dropped in The Jordas Verdict. Following Update 22.14 (2018-03-01), all Trial missions were retired from the game and the Arcane drops, in turn, were moved to the Eidolons instead.
- Prior to Update 24.2 (2018-12-18), Arcane Arachne damage multiplier could be stacked upon subsequent wall latches, allowing for a large damage increase on the next hit.
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|