Awarded for killing or capturing the Eidolon Hydrolyst.Scarlet Spear sold Arcane Arachne for 2000 Scarlet Credits.
|Arcane||13.76%||7 – 8 kills||47 ± 16 kills|
|Arcane||12.74%||7 – 8 captures||51 ± 17 captures|
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
- The buff is additive to damage mods like Serration.
- All weapons except Exalted Weapons are affected by the damage buff.
- Being considered as a weapon, Ash's Shuriken ability is affected by the damage buff.
- The buff duration cannot be refreshed, and must be triggered again through a new wall latch, after it expires.
- This Arcane was originally dropped in The Jordas Verdict. Following Update 22.14, all Trial missions were retired from the game and the Arcane drops, in turn, were moved to the Eidolons instead.
- Prior to Update 24.2, Arcane Arachne damage multiplier could be stacked upon subsequent wall latches, allowing for a large damage increase on the next hit.
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|