Effect[edit | edit source]
Awarded for capturing the Eidolon Gantulyst.
Operation: Scarlet Spear sold Arcane Aegis for 2,000 Scarlet Credits.
Operation: Orphix Venom sold Arcane Aegis for 400 Phasic Cells.
|Arcane||5.92%||16 – 17 captures||113 ± 38 captures|
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Arcane Aegis causes the innate Warframe shield regeneration to activate regardless of whether the player has recently taken damage or not, with a bonus 30% of maximum shield value additionally regenerated per second (at rank 5).
- While the bonus shield per second is affected by neither Fast Deflection nor Fortitude, the innate shield regeneration is, causing the enhancement to be more potent with these mods equipped.
- As soon as the effect activates, the innate shield regeneration and bonus maximum shield regeneration remain active for the entire duration of the buff, even if the player takes damage.
- with Redirection, Primed Vigor, Augur Accord, and Fast Deflection equipped on Hildryn, for a total shield capacity of 5355 - Hildryn with Arcane Aegis will have a shield regeneration value of 2143.7 shields per second.
- Does not generate overshields.
- As this Arcane is only triggered when shields are damaged, this has no benefit on Inaros and Nidus (who have no shields to begin with), or during a Nightmare Mode mission with the No Shields modifier.
- Interestingly, this Arcane can still trigger while recieving damage during the time between shields are depleted, but before you begin taking damage to your health.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This arcane was originally dropped in The Jordas Verdict. Following Update 22.14, all Trial missions were retired from the game and the arcane drops in turn were moved to the Eidolons instead.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|