Effect[edit | edit source]
Awarded for capturing the Eidolon Gantulyst.
Operation: Scarlet Spear sold Arcane Aegis for 2,000 Scarlet Credits.
Operation: Orphix Venom sold Arcane Aegis for 400 Phasic Cells.
|Arcane||5.92%||16 – 17 captures||113 ± 38 captures|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official droptables.
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Arcane Aegis causes the innate Warframe shield regeneration to activate regardless of whether the player has recently taken damage or not, with a bonus 30% of maximum shield value additionally regenerated per second (at rank 5).
- While the bonus shield per second is affected by neither nor , the innate shield regeneration is, causing the enhancement to be more potent with these mods equipped.
- As soon as the effect activates, the innate shield regeneration and bonus maximum shield regeneration remain active for the entire duration of the buff, even if the player takes damage.
- with , , , and equipped on , for a total shield capacity of 5355 - Hildryn with Arcane Aegis will have a shield regeneration value of 2143.7 shields per second.
- Does not generate overshields.
- As this Arcane is only triggered when shields are damaged, this has no benefit on and (who have no shields to begin with), or during a Nightmare Mode mission with the No Shields modifier.
- Interestingly, this Arcane can still trigger while recieving damage during the time between shields are depleted, but before you begin taking damage to your health.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This arcane was originally dropped in The Jordas Verdict. Following Update 22.14 (2018-03-01), all Trial missions were retired from the game and the arcane drops in turn were moved to the Eidolons instead.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|