Awarded for capturing the Eidolon Gantulyst.Scarlet Spear sells Arcane Aegis for 2000 Scarlet Credits.
|Arcane||5.92%||16 – 17 captures||113 ± 38 captures|
Expected refers to total number of runs a player can expect to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of runs a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained visit here.
- Arcane Aegis causes the innate Warframe shield regeneration to activate regardless of whether the player has recently taken damage or not, with a bonus flat +30% shield regeneration per second to it (at rank 5). It means the actual regeneration rate is much higher if we take into account the innate regeneration.
- While the bonus shield per second is affected by neither Fast Deflection nor Fortitude, the innate shield regeneration is, causing the enhancement to be more potent with these mods equipped.
- As soon as the effect activates, the innate shield regeneration and bonus shield regeneration remain active for the entire duration of the buff, even if the player takes damage.
- Does not generate overshields.
- As this Arcane is only triggered when shields are damaged, this has no benefit on Inaros and Nidus (who have no shields to begin with), or during a Nightmare Mode mission with the No Shields modifier.
- This arcane was originally dropped in The Jordas Verdict. Following Update 22.14, all Trial missions were retired from the game and the arcane drops in turn were moved to the Eidolons instead.
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|