Awarded for killing or capturing the Eidolon Gantulyst.
Scarlet Spear sells for 1500 Scarlet Credits.
|Arcane||10.2%||9 – 10 kills||64 ± 21 kills|
|Arcane||9.25%||10 – 11 captures||71 ± 24 captures|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official droptables.
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
- Additively stacks with mods that increase fire rate (e.g. ).
- Does not double its bonus for bows
- Works with most primary weapons, including snipers & launchers, but not with shotguns.
- Can be triggered with all weapons, including melee.
- The arcane also works with the , from ( ), due to the fact that it is the only primary Exalted Weapon.
- This arcane was originally dropped in The Law of Retribution and its associated Nightmare Mode. Following Update 22.14 (2018-03-01), all Trial missions were retired from the game and the arcane drops were moved to the Eidolons instead.
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|