“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Arca Sisco is a Corpus-built scoped laser pistol that grants a Target Analysis bonus, stacking up to five times. Arca Scisco is a part of the Arca weapons series, which includes the Arca Plasmor shotgun and Arca Titron hammer.
|Market Price: 200||Blueprints Price: N/A|
|Energy Lab Research •3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Good critical chance
- High status chance
- Target Analysis grants a flat +4% crit and status chance, stacking up to five times for +20%.
- Lower critical damage
- Longer than average reload time
- The Target Analysis bonus grants a flat critical and status chance bonus that is added after mods.
- A single stack of Target Analysis will be lost every two seconds.
- Successful hits will add another stack until a cap of five stacks is reached, in which case additional shots will refresh the Target Analysis' two second duration.
- Target Analysis counts multishot achieved through Barrel Diffusion and Lethal Torrent as individual hits, allowing the player to gain its max bonuses in as little as two shots.
|Research • Clan • Dojo|